About the Sanus VXT7
A simple mount for larger TVs
A simple mount for larger TVs
The Sanus VXT7 wall-mount was designed for TVs ranging from 40" all the way up to 110" in screen size. This heavy-gauge steel mount can support up to 300 lbs. The mount has a tilt range of +7° to -10°, so you can position your set for optimal viewing.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder™ to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder™ Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- for TVs 40" to 110" in screen size
- heavy-gauge steel construction
- tilt range: +7° to -10°
- holds TV 2-3/16" from wall
- supports up to 300 lbs.
- stud-mounting required
- includes mounting hardware
- 30"W x 17-9/16"H x 2-3/16"D
- weight: 10.5 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VXT7B2
What's in the box:
- Wall-plate bracket
- 2 TV brackets
- 4 Extension brackets
- Four M6x12mm bolts
- Four M6x35mm bolts
- Four M8x16mm bolts
- Four M8x25mm bolts
- Four M8x35mm bolts
- Four M8x50mm bolts
- Four M6/M8 washers
- Four 2.5mm spacers
- Four 5mm spacers
- Four 22mm spacers
- 8 Extension washers
- 8 Hex-nuts
- Eight 5/16" x 2-3/4" lag-bolts
- 8 Concrete anchors
- Wall-Plate Template
- Instruction Manual
Sanus VXT7 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus VXT7
Features & specs
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|
|Roll (Level) Adjustment||No|
|Wood Stud (Single)||No|
|Wood Stud (Dual, 16-inch)||Yes|
|Wood Stud (Dual, 24-inch)||No|
TV Compatibility: The Sanus Premium Series VXT7 wall-mount bracket supports 40" to 110" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 300 lbs. It positions your TV just 2.5" from the wall for a clean, flush appearance. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 200mm x 200mm to 600mm x 400mm
- Screw Size: M6 or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Heavy-Gauge Steel Construction: The Sanus VXT7 features heavy-gauge steel construction that provides maximum support to ensure your wall-mounted flat-panel TV stays securely in place.
Adjustments: The Sanus Premium Series VXT7 bracket offers the following adjustments for your wall-mounted TV.
- Tilt: If your TV has to be mounted low below a structure or high above a mantle or fireplace, you can tilt it 7° up or 10° down for the perfect viewing angle. You can also tilt the your TV for better access to wires and cables. The maximum tilt range will depend on size of TV.
- Level: You can also raise and lower the the sides of the TV by a full inch to make sure the television is level once it is mounted on the wall.
- Lateral: You can slide your TV from side-to-side on the VXT7 bracket for perfect center positioning on the wall.
Dual-Stud Installation: The wall bracekt must be mounted to two wall studs (16" on-center) or anchored to a solid concrete or concrete block wall using the supplied lag bolts (and wall-anchors).
- Drywall & Wood Stud Notes: Wood studs should measure at least 2" x 4" (nominal) or 1.5" x 3.5" (actual). The wood studs should be spaced apart 16" on-center. The VXT7 does not support 24" on-center wall studs. Drywall covering thickness should not exceed 5/8".
- Concrete Block Wall Notes: Minimum concrete block size of 8" x 8" x 16" is required. Minimum solid concrete thickness of 8" is a requirement.
Installation Tools: The following tools are recommended for installing the VXT7 wall-mount TV bracket -
- Tape measure
- Stud finder
- Drill bit (7/32" bit for wood or 3/8" bit for masonry)
- 1/2" Socket wrench
- Screw driver
UL Certification: The Sanus Premium Series VXT7 wall-mount TV bracket has been Safety Tested and UL Certified.
The Sanus VXT7 replaces these items
- for 37"-90" flat-panel TVs
- supports up to 175 lbs.
- tilt range: +8° to -10°; roll: +2° to -2°
- for 27"-110" TVs up to 280 lbs.
- includes tilting and fixed, low-profile brackets
- tilt range: +6° to -12°
1 question already asked