Wall mount for short-throw projectors
Our take on the Chief WM230S by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Wall-mount your projector
The Chief WM230S lets you attach a Chief RPA mount (not included) to put your projector on your wall instead of your ceiling. It attaches to two wall studs for stability. Once mounted, you can adjust the arm horizontally for precise alignment. You can also make micro adjustments to level your projector.
The telescoping support arm can hold the projector between 29-1/2" and 55" from the wall. It has hollow channels for cables to keep them out of sight. This RPA mount requires a Chief RPA projector ceiling mount (not included)
- telescoping arm extends 29-1/2" to 55"
- requires Chief RPA projector ceiling mount (not included)
- hollow channels for cable management
- pitch: ±3°
- dual stud mounting
- mounting hardware included
- includes short throw arm only; projector mount available separately
- locking hardware for security
- weight capacity: 25 lbs.
- overall dimensions: 19-5/8"W x 11-1/2"H x 59-5/8"D
- weight: 24.3 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Short throw wall-mount
- Top cap
- Bottom cap
- Upper cord
- lower cover
- Two 1/4"-2 x 5/8" screws
- Ten #8-32 x 1/2" screws
- Four 1/4"-20 x 3/8" screws
- Four 1/4"-20 x 1-1/2" screws
- Four #10-24 x 1-3/8" screws
- Four 1/4-20 x 1-3/4" screws
- Four #10-24 x 3/8" screws
- Two 1/4-20 x 1/2" security screws
- Four 1/4"-20 x 3/4" security screws
- Ten #8-32 x 1/2" security screws
- 4 Concrete anchors
- Four 5/16" x 2-1/2" lag-bolts
- Six 5/16" washers
- Four 1/4" washers
- 5/32" Four 1/4"-20 pins
- Installation Instructions
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Projector Wall-Mount Arm: The Chief WM230S provides ideal placement and alignment for short throw projector mounting on dual studs using a compatible Chief projector mounting - including the RPA, RPA Elite, RPA Mini and RPA Elite Mini Series projector mounts (all sold separately).
- The WM230S features a telescoping extension arm that can extend from 2.5' to 4.5'.
- It features micro height and leveling adjustment with integrated later shift.
- It offers multiple levels of security, including All-Points locking hardware, and four projector mount keyed locking options.
- An integrated cable management system conceals and protects cables for a clean finish.
- Includes hardware for wood stud, steel stud, and concrete wall construction.
- Weight capacity is 25 lbs
Notes: Includes short throw arm only; projector mount is sold separately.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.