About the Sanus WMS3
Mount your compact satellite speakers on the wall or ceiling with these handy brackets from Sanus. They feature three locking, ridged joints that allow you to precisely aim your speakers towards your listening area. The WMS3 brackets are also weather-resistant, making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- for speakers up to 8 lbs.
- durable nylon construction
- decorative nylon caps hide adjustment mechanisms
- weather-resistant for indoor or outdoor use
- single- and double-hole adapters accommodate most types of satellite speakers
- compatible with speakers that have:
- single or dual 1/4"-20 or 8-32 threaded inserts
- single or dual M4 or M5 threaded inserts (4mm or 5mm screw hole diameter)
- single keyhole slot
- includes extension for ceiling-mounting
- 1-1/4"W x 3-1/4"H x 4-3/8"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WMS3S
What's in the box:
- 2 Arm assemblies (each with an attached wall/speaker plate and satellite speaker adapter)
- 2 Additional wall/speaker plates
- 4 Arm assembly hardware covers (attached to arm assemblies)
- 8 Wall-plate hardware covers (attached to wall/speaker plates)
- 2 Ceiling extensions
- Two M5 x 20mm machine screws
- Two 8-32 x 5/8" machine screws
- Two M4 x 8mm flat-head machine screws
- Two 1/4-20 x 7/8" machine screws
- Four 1/4-20 x 1/2" machine screws
- Two 8-32 Key-hole nuts
- Two #8 x 3/4" self-tapping screws
- Four #12 x 3/4" self-tapping screws
- Four #12 x 1-3/4" self-tapping screws
- Four #12 plastic anchors
- Two M5 x 1/8" plastic spacers
- Allen key
- Mounting Instructions
Sanus WMS3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus WMS3
Overview: The Sanus WMS3 is a tilt and swivel wall or ceiling mount for small speakers up to 8 lbs. Its durable nylon construction features three locking ridged joints that allow perfect speaker positioning while maximizing strength and stability. The Sanus WMS3 includes single- and double-hole brackets, an extension for ceiling use and decorative nylon caps to hide adjustment mechanisms. The WMS3 is weather resistant for indoor or outdoor use.
Note: This package contains two speaker bracket assemblies.
Nylon Weather Resistant Construction: The Sanus WMS3 utilizes durable nylon construction and is weather resistant for indoor or outdoor use.
Universal Design For Wall and Ceiling Mount: The Sanus WMS3's Universal design easily configures for use in both wall and ceiling installations. Extensions for ceiling mounting are included.
Single and Two Hole Adapter Brackets: The Sanus WMS3 includes adapter brackets to fit most home theater satellite speakers. Speakers with dual threaded inserts on the back and small wooden speakers without threaded inserts will require the two-hole wall/speaker adapter plate. Speakers with single threaded inserts or keyhole mounting will require the single-hole satellite speaker adapter attachment.
Tilt and Swivel Design: The Sanus WMS3 features a tilt and swivel design, allowing you to swivel the speaker 360-degrees and tilt the speaker +/-60-degrees up or down (based on mounting method: wall or ceiling).
Ridged Joints: The Sanus WMS3's unique ridged joints and knurled fittings lock securely into place to prevent slippage.
Decorative Covers: The Sanus WMS3 includes decorative covers to conceal assembly and mounting hardware for a finished appearance.
Available Colors: The Sanus WMS3 is available in Black, White, or Silver finish.
Hardware Included: Easy to install hardware is included with the Sanus WMS3 speaker brackets. The Sanus WMS3 includes 4mm, 5mm, and 1/4"-20 hardware to attach the brackets to your speakers. Also included are self-tapping screws and drywall anchors for wall and ceiling mounting.
- Stud finder
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Electric drill
- 1/2" Socket-wrench
- 1/8" Drill-bit for wood stud installation
- 5/16" Masonry-bit for concrete or concrete block installation
- Wall-Mount Dimensions (fully extended): 1.25" (W) x 3.25" (H) x 4.375" (D)
- Ceiling-Mount Dimensions (fully extended): 1.25" (W) x 5.875" (H) x 3.25" (D)
- Speaker Weight Capacity (maximum): 8.00 lbs
5 questions already asked