About the Sanus WMS5
Mount your satellite speakers on the wall or ceiling with this five-pack of Sanus brackets. They're a perfect solution for pre-packaged home theater systems with compact speakers. They feature three locking, ridged joints that allow you to precisely aim your speakers, while maximizing strength and stability. These brackets are also weather-resistant, making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- 5 matching wall/ceiling brackets
- for speakers up to 8 lbs.
- durable nylon construction
- decorative nylon caps hide adjustment mechanisms
- weather-resistant for indoor or outdoor use
- single- and double-hole adapters accommodate most types of satellite speakers
- includes extension for ceiling-mounting
- 1-1/4"W x 3-1/4"H x 4-3/8"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WMS5S
What's in the box:
- 5 Arm assemblies (each with an attached wall/speaker plate and satellite speaker adapter)
- 5 Additional wall/speaker plates
- 10 Arm assembly hardware covers (attached to arm assemblies)
- 20 Wall-plate hardware covers (attached to wall/speaker plates)
- 5 Ceiling extensions
- Five M5 x 25mm machine screws
- Five 8-32 x 5/8" machine screws
- Five M4 x 8mm flat-head machine screws
- Five 1/4-20 x 7/8" machine screws
- Ten 1/4-20 x 1/2" machine screws
- Five 8-32 Key-hole nuts
- Five #8 x 3/4" self-tapping screws
- Ten #12 x 3/4" self-tapping screws
- Ten #12 x 1-3/4" self-tapping screws
- Ten #12 plastic anchors
- 5 plastic spacers
- Allen key
- Mounting Instructions
Sanus WMS5 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus WMS5
Overview: Sanus WMS5 is a five-pack of tilt-and-swivel wall-or-ceiling speaker mounts (WMS3) that is ready to go for today's "theater-in-a-box" systems. The mounts' durable nylon construction features three special locking knurled pivot points that allow perfect speaker positioning while maximizing strength and stability. Each mount includes single- and double-hole brackets, an extension for ceiling use and nylon covers to hide the adjustment mechanism. The speaker brackets can be used indoors or outdoors for small speakers up to 8 lbs.
Note: This package contains five speaker bracket assemblies.
Nylon Weather Resistant Construction: The Sanus WMS5 utilizes durable nylon construction and is weather resistant for indoor or outdoor use.
Universal Design For Wall and Ceiling Mount: The Sanus WMS5's Universal design easily configures for use in both wall and ceiling installations. Extensions for ceiling mounting are included.
Single and Two Hole Adapter Brackets: The Sanus WMS5 includes adapter brackets to fit most home theater satellite speakers. Speakers with dual threaded inserts on the back and small wooden speakers without threaded inserts will require the two-hole wall/speaker adapter plate. Speakers with single threaded inserts or keyhole mounting will require the single-hole satellite speaker adapter attachment.
Tilt and Swivel Design: The Sanus WMS5 features a tilt and swivel design, allowing you to swivel the speaker 360-degrees and tilt the speaker +/-60-degrees up or down (based on mounting method: wall or ceiling).
Ridged Joints: The Sanus WMS5's unique ridged joints and knurled fittings lock securely into place to prevent slippage.
Decorative Covers: The Sanus WMS5 includes decorative covers to conceal assembly and mounting hardware for a finished appearance.
Available Colors: The Sanus WMS5 is available in Black, White, or Silver finish.
Hardware Included: Easy to install hardware is included with the Sanus WMS5 speaker brackets. The Sanus WMS5 includes 4mm, 5mm, and 1/4"-20 hardware to attache the brackets to your speakers. Also included are self-tapping screws and drywall anchors for wall and ceiling mounting.
- Stud finder
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Electric drill
- 1/2" Socket-wrench
- 1/8" Drill-bit for wood stud installation
- 5/16" Masonry-bit for concrete or concrete block installation
- Wall-Mount Dimensions (fully extended): 1.25" (W) x 3.25" (H) x 4.375" (D)
- Ceiling-Mount Dimensions (fully extended): 1.25" (W) x 5.875" (H) x 3.25" (D)
- Speaker Weight Capacity (maximum): 8.00 lbs
6 questions already asked