- single stand for the Sonos One, Play:1, or Play:3 speakers
- Sonos One and Play:1 speakers are mounted vertically
- Play:3 can be mounted either horizontally or vertically
- durable steel and aluminum construction
- built-in cable channeling neatly hides the speaker's power cable
- finish to match your speaker
- includes height-adjustable spiked feet for carpets, and rubber feet for hardwood floors
- dimensions: 13"W x 34"H
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WSS21-W1
What's in the box:
- Sonos One/Play:1 bracket
- Sonos Play:3 Horizontal bracket
- Sonos Play:3 vertical bracket
- Top collar
- Bottom collar
- 1/4"-20 x 3/4" Screw
- 1/4"-20 x 5/8" Screw
- 1/4"-20 x 3/8" Screw
- 4 Carpet Spikes
- 4 Spike-nuts
- 4 Rubber pads
- Felt pad
- Instruction Manual
Sanus WSS21 reviews
These stands are the best! I have three Sonos One; two of them are for a 5.1 set up and one of them is for a solo upstairs room. The stands relieves the worries of space and vibration distortion of locations. The speakers work on their own free will and work the way it is supposed to. The stand does require assembly but it is not hard at all. In fact, it is fun and the design is very clever. The best part is the speakers sits on some kind of table at the top of the stand. It is locked and cable management cannot be easier. Unlike other stands, this is simply the best for the best!
1 of 1 found this helpful
More details on the Sanus WSS21
Compatibility: The Sanus WSS21 speaker stand is designed to work with the Sonos One, Play:1 and Play:3 speakers (sold separately). The stand positions your compatible Sonos speaker at the speaker manufacturer's recommended listening height for optimal audio performance.
Aluminum Construction: The Sanus WSS21 speaker stand features anodized aluminum construction (available in a white or black finish) for durability and style that perfectly complements the modern look of the Sonos One, Play:1 or Play:3.
Horizontal or Vertical Mounting: The Sanus WSS21 speaker stand mounts the Sonos One or Play:1 speaker vertically. It can mount the Sonos Play:3 speaker either vertically or horizontally. The WSS21 comes with three different mounting plates based on the the type of Sonos speaker and the orientation you will be mounting the speaker.
- Sonos One/Play:1 Bracket: measures 2.8125" (w) x 0.6875" (h) x 2.875" (d)
- Sonos Play:3 Vertical Bracket: measures 3.375" (w) x 2.875" (h) x 4.3125" (d)
- Sonos Play:3 Horizontal Bracket: measures 4.0625" (w) x 2.625" (h) x 4.5" (d)
Wire Management: The speaker stand's column, base, and top-plate have wire channels to route and conceal cables. The wire channels are large enough to route and conceal your Sonos speaker's power and Ethernet cables.
Rubber or Spike Feet: The Sanus WSS21 speaker stand comes with both rubber and spike feet to accommodate different flooring. The rubber feet should be used on hardwood, laminate, and tile flooring. The spike feet should be used on carpeted flooring. Both types of feet screw into the bottom of the stand's base.
Note: The rubber feet add approximately 0.25" to the overall height of the stand. The spike feet add approximately 0.375" to the overall height of the stand.
Tools Required: All you'll need is a phillips-head screwdriver to assemble the speaker stand and to mount your compatible Sonos speaker to the stand. Sanus estimates an assembly time of approximately 15 minutes.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked