- single stand for the Sonos Play:5 speaker
- positions your Play:5 horizontally or vertically
- ideal for use with a pair of Play:5 speakers in a Playbar surround sound system
- built-in cable channeling neatly hides the speaker's power cable
- durable steel and aluminum construction
- white finish to match the Sonos Play:5
- includes height-adjustable spiked feet for carpets, and rubber feet for hardwood floors
- dimensions: 10-15/16"W x 31-1/2"H
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WSS51-W1
What's in the box:
- 4 Rubber pads
- 4 Carpet spikes
- Four M6 nuts
- Two M6 x 20mm screws
- M5 x 14mm screw
- 2 Rubber clips
- Instruction Manual
Sanus WSS51 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus WSS51
Compatibility: The Sanus WSS51 speaker stand has been specifically engineered and designed to place the Sonos PLAY:5 speaker (sold separately) at the optimal listening height in either a vertical or horizontal orientation.
Steel Construction: The Sanus WSS51 speaker stand features anodized aluminum construction (available in a white or black finish) for durability and style that perfectly complements the modern look of the Sonos Play:5. The stands' heavy, low center of gravity base allows 10° of stand tip in any direction before speaker tips or falls off.
Rubber or Spike Feet: The Sanus WSS51 speaker stand comes with rubber and spike feet to accommodate different flooring. The rubber feet should be used on hardwood, laminate, and tile flooring. The spike feet should be used on carpeted flooring. Both types of feet screw into the bottom of the stand's base.
Note: The rubber feet add approximately 0.25" to the overall height of the stand. The spike feet add approximately 0.375" to the overall height of the stand.
Wire Management: The speaker stand's column, base, and top-plate have wire channels to conceal and route your cables. The wire channels are large enough to route and conceal your Sonos speaker's power and Ethernet cables.
Tools Required: All you'll need is a phillips-head screwdriver to assemble the WSS51 speaker stand and to mount your Sonos speaker to the stand. Sanus estimates an assembly time of approximately 15 minutes.