- easily wall-mount your Sonos Amp for a clean installation
- durable two-piece steel construction for secure mounting
- works on a variety of wall surfaces, including cabinetry
- Sonos Amp can be mounted vertically or upside down
- lockable latch keeps the Sonos Amp securely in place
- includes hardware for mounting bracket to the wall
- 8-9/16"W x 8-3/4"H x 2-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WSSCAM1-B2
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount bracket
- Cable management bracket
- Kob assembly
- Two 1/4"-20 x 3/8" screws
- Three #10 x 3/4" cabinet screws
- Three #10 x 1-3/4" screws
- 3 Anchors
- Wall-Mount Template
- Instruction Manual
Sanus WSSCAM1-B2 reviews
What a great idea for a space saver. Product is well built and gives me confidence it will provide many years of use.
Pros: Heavy duty, very well built Easy to follow instructions really not needed.
Cons: Kind of expensive for what it is
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Sanus WSSCAM1-B2
Slim Wall Mount for Sonos Amp: Developed in partnership with Sonos, the Sanus WSSCAM1 is custom-fit to the Sonos Amp (sold separately, ensuring optimal performance and unobstructed access to ports. The Sonos WSSCAM1 allows you to mount the Sonos Amp to almost any wall surface, including cabinetry, and allows the Sonos Amp to be mounted vertically or upside-down. Formed perfectly to fit the Sonos Amp, the WSSCAM1 is constructed of a single piece of light-weight steel, placing the Sonos Amp nearly flush with the surface where it is mounted helping to maximize space and reduce clutter. The lockable latch keeps Amp securely in place, and the included optional cable organization keeps cords snug and protects inputs from damage. All necessary hardware is included in the box along with a time-saving drilling template that makes it easy to group several Amps together to support larger audio systems.
Note: Tools required are an electrical drill and phillips-head screwdriver.