- supports compact satellite or wireless speakers up to 10 lbs.
- tilts up to 20° and swivels up to 65° to direct sound towards you
- can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- ideal for Sonos PLAY:1 or Sonos PLAY:3 speakers
- not compatible with the Sonos One powered speaker
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WSWM1-B1
What's in the box:
- Play:3 bracket
- 10-24 x 0.5" Screw
- 1/4"-20 x 0.5" Screw
- Two #10 x 1.75" screws
- 2 Anchors
- Instruction Manual
More details on the Sanus WSWM1
- The included 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw secures the PLAY:1 speaker and other compact wireless speakers to the WSWM1 wall-mount bracket.
- The PLAY:3 attaches to the wall-mount bracket using the 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw, plus a specifically designed interface bracket and a 10-24 x 0.5" screw.
Tilts & Swivels: The Sanus WSWM1 is a tilt & swivel speaker wall-mount bracket. The WSWM1 provides up to 30° of down tilt, 9° of up tilt, and 132° of swivel to get the perfect speaker position.
- The PLAY:1 and other compact wireless powered speakers will be able to tilt down 27°, tilt up 9°, plus swivel 66° to the left and 66° to the right.
- The PLAY:3 will be able to tilt down 30°, tilt up 9°, plus swivel 35° to the left and 35° to the right.
Low-Profile: The Sanus WSWM1 ultra low-profile design keeps your speaker close to the wall.
Wall-Plate & Included Hardware: Mounting hardware is included to attach the WSWM1's wall-plate to a wood stud, concrete, or drywall. In addition to the wall-plate, there are two #10 x 1.75" wall-plate screws and two anchors (if required).
Tools Needed For Installation:
- Electric Drill
- Drill Bit (1/8" for wood stud, 1/4" for concrete or drywall)
- Phillips-Head Screwdriver
- Stud Finder
Available Colors: The Sanus WSWM1 speaker bracket is available in a black or white finish.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?