- pair of adjustable wall-mount brackets for compact satellite or wireless speakers up to 10 lbs.
- tilts down up to 30° and swivels up to 132° to direct sound toward you
- ideal for Sonos One, Sonos Play:1 or Sonos Play:3 speakers
- mounting hardware included for wooden studs, concrete, and drywall
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WSWM22-W1
What's in the box:
- 2 Speaker brackets
- 2 Play:3 adapters
- 2 Sonos One adapters
- 4 Sonos One wires
- 2 End-caps
- Two 10-24 x 1/2" interface screws
- Two 1/4"-10mm speaker screws
- 2 Wall-plates
- Four #10 x 1-3/4" wall-plate screws
- 2 Anchors
- 2 Hex-keys
- Instruction Manual
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Sanus WSWM22 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Sanus WSWM22
Compatibility: The Sanus WSWM22 wall-mount bracket is designed to support the Sonos One, One SL, Play:1, Play:3 and other compact wireless powered speakers up to 10 lbs.
- Sonos One/One SL: The Sonos One or One SL speaker stays securely mounted via Sanus' exclusive Invisigrip Technology which uses two ultra-thin yet ultra-strong, virtually invisible wires that wrap around the top and bottom of your speaker, snugly holding it in place. The Sonos one can be installed either right-side up or upside down, depending on height placement.
- Sonos Play:1: The included 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw secures the Play:1 speaker and other compact wireless speakers to the wall-mount bracket. The Sonos Play:1 can be installed either right-side up or upside down, depending on height placement.
- Sonos Play:3: The PLAY:3 attaches to the wall-mount bracket using the 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw, plus a specifically designed interface bracket and a 10-24 x 0.5" screw. The Sonos Play:3 can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
Tilts & Swivels: The Sanus WSWM22 is a tilt & swivel speaker wall-mount bracket. Enjoy perfect listening from anywhere in the room with 132° of speaker swivel. In addition, 30° tilt provides excellent sound whether you're listening sitting down or standing up.
Low-Profile: The Sanus WSWM22 ultra low-profile design keeps your speaker close to the wall.
Wall-Plate & Included Hardware: Mounting hardware is included to attach the WSWM22's wall-plate to a wood stud, concrete, or drywall. In addition to the wall-plate, there are #10 x 1.75" wall-plate screws and anchors (if required).
Installation: An easy, 3-step installation gets your speaker up on the wall and ready to play in about 15 minutes. You'll need the following tools -
- Electric Drill
- Drill Bit (1/8" for wood stud, 1/4" for concrete or drywall)
- Phillips-Head Screwdriver
- Stud Finder
UL Certified: The Sanus WSWM22 is safety tested and UL Certified.
Available Colors: The Sanus WSWM22 speaker bracket is available in a black or white finish.
The Sanus WSWM22 replaces these items
- supports compact satellite or wireless speakers up to 10 lbs.
- tilts up to 20° and swivels up to 65° to direct sound towards you
- can be mounted vertically or horizontally
2 questions already asked
Extremely secure (almost overkill). There is a screw that holds the bracket to the speaker which would be enough, but it also has the cables that wrap around the top and bottom. I installed 12 in a commercial environment and am very happy with them.
Kyle from Manistee, MI