About the Nikon D7500 Two Lens Bundle
A serious DSLR for serious enthusiasts
A serious DSLR for serious enthusiasts
Nikon's D7500 shares the same image quality, resolution, and low-light performance as the flagship DX-format D500 in a slightly lighter, more compact body. According to the folks at Nikon, this affordable "semi-pro" level DSLR is built to outperform any camera in its class. As a longtime photography enthusiast who currently shoots with a D500, I have to admit, the D7500 has a lot of compelling features.
The D7500 is perfect for capturing wildlife, sports, or any fast action. A 20.9-megapixel sensor and Nikon's fast EXPEED 5 processor make it super-responsive. A 51-point autofocus system with 3D tracking allows for a high-speed frame rate of up to eight frames per second. The camera's large buffer capacity means you can get up to 100 JPEG images or 50 RAW images in a single burst.
A capable low light shooter
The combined power of the D7500's sensor and processor enables a range of ISO settings from 100 all the way up to 51,200 for shooting in all sorts of lighting conditions. The camera's advanced noise reduction capabilities ensure sharp, clear images even at higher ISO settings.
Edit and share on the fly
Nikon's Flat picture control setting preserves image detail over a wide tonal range, so you can shoot with post-processing in mind. But if you're on the go, you've got loads of options for editing right in the camera — including batch processing for RAW images — so you don't have to wait to share your results with the world.
Once you've polished your work, Nikon's SnapBridge technology with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth makes it easy to transfer your photos and movies to your phone for instant sharing.
Two agile lenses put great photos within easy range
Nikon picked two great starter lenses to complement this camera. The 18-55mm lens gives you the flexibility to shoot expressive portraits with dreamy blurred backgrounds, sweeping landscapes with the entire scene in focus, and everything in between. Built-in vibration reduction minimizes image blur and camera shake when shooting stills or video in low light without a tripod.
The 70-300mm lens picks up where the first lens leaves off, giving you the extra reach to capture distant action. Both lenses include built-in pulse motors for lightning-fast, whisper-quiet autofocus - great for shooting smooth video sequences.
4K movies bring your vision to life in stunning Ultra High Definition
The D7500 records movies in Full HD or 4K resolution. It also lets you create in-camera 4K time-lapse movies from consecutive still shots. You can record video straight to the camera's memory cards, or to an external recorder via the camera's HDMI output.
The camera's Power Aperture function gives you smooth exposure transitions when moving from bright to dark areas, and Auto ISO works to maintain consistent brightness in changing light. Whether you use the built-in stereo mic or connect an optional external microphone, audio levels can be adjusted in 20 increments.
- 20.9-megapixel effective recording
- DX-format (APS-C) CMOS image sensor (23.5 x 15.6 mm)
- included lenses:
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR (35mm equivalent focal length: 27-82.5mm)
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED (35mm equivalent focal length: 105-450mm)
- 4K video recording up to 30 frames per second
- Nikon SnapBridge technology with Wi-Fi and NFC touch pairing for wireless image transfer to compatible mobile devices (requires free Nikon app for Apple® and Android™)
- high-res (992,000 dots) 3.2" tilting LCD monitor with Live View for composing stills and movies on-screen in real-time
- monocoque design integrates internal chassis and outer body for better durability
- extensive weather sealing to withstand moisture, dust, and heavy use
- bright pentaprism optical viewfinder with inset OLED (organic LED) data display for easier reading of shooting data
- top-mounted LCD panel with backlighting displays camera and exposure settings
- Nikon EXPEED 5 image processor optimized for high data-rate images, longer battery life, and 4K Ultra HD video
- 51-point autofocus system with 15 cross-type sensors for superior, precise autofocusing
- 3D Color Matrix Metering II for accurate automatic exposure, plus center-weighted and spot metering modes
- Active D-Lighting mode for better shadow and highlight detail in high-contrast shooting situations
- built-in flash and flash exposure compensation
- in-camera image editing functions, including: edit movie, D-Lighting, image overlay, perspective control, NEF (RAW) processing and many more
- Nikon wireless remote controller (WR-1, not included) extends your capabilities
- dual memory cards accept SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- DX Nikkor lenses: all functions supported
- type G, E, or D Nikkor lenses (except IX Nikkor): all functions supported (restrictions apply to PC lenses)
- AI-P Nikkor lenses and non-CPU AI lenses (M mode only)
Exposure Modes and Controls:
- continuous shooting mode: up to 8 frames per second
- shutter speed range: 30-1/8,000 seconds, bulb
- sensitivity or ISO (film speed equivalent): 100-51,200
- program auto, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, and manual exposure modes
- bracketing of auto exposure, white balance, D-lighting, and flash (9 frames for exposure, 2 to 3 for D-lighting, and 3 for white balance)
- flash sync up to 1/250 second, synchronizes with shutter at 1/320 second or slower
Still Photo Formats:
- RAW (12-bit or 14-bit), JPEG, or RAW+JPEG
- maximum image size: 5,568 x 3,712
- 4K UHD (30, 25, 24 frames per second)
- Full HD 1080p (60, 50, 30, 25, 24 frames per second)
- HD 720p (60, 50, frames per second)
- MOV (H.264) and MP4 movie files with stereo sound
Connections and Dimensions:
- accessory terminal (for optional remote or GP-1A GPS module)
- high-speed USB port
- mini (type C) HDMI output (cable not included)
- external stereo microphone input jack (microphone not included)
- 5-13/16"W x 4-1/4"H x 3-1/16"D
- weight (without battery and media): 25.4 oz.
- rechargeable EN-EL15a lithium ion battery
- battery charger
- adjustable neck strap
- USB cable
- body cap, eye-piece cap, and rubber eye cup
- camera bag
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 13543
More details on the Nikon D7500 Two Lens Bundle
Features & specs
|LCD Screen Size||3.2"|
|Lens 35mm Equivalent||27-82.5/105-450|
|Filter Diameter||55mm, 58mm|
|Image Stabilization||With optional lens|
|Highest Resolution||5568 x 3712|
|Video Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||25.4|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|