About the Nikon Nikkor Z 85mm f/1.8s
A great portrait lens for your Nikon Z Series mirrorless camera
Nikon's Z 85mm f/1.8 S lens is a natural choice for portraits, close-ups, and detail shots. This medium telephoto prime lets you shoot at a relaxed distance from your subject. This lens is capable of creating radiant low-light images and crisp portraits with beautifully blurred backgrounds, thanks to its large maximum aperture.
- lens type: Z-mount full frame
- compatible with Nikon Z Series mirrorless cameras
- Super Integrated Coating on lens elements provides excellent color richness and contrast
- anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and flare
- dust- and moisture-resistant design for shooting in adverse environments
- lens construction: 12 elements in 8 groups
- 2 ED (extra-low dispersion) lens elements for high resolution and contrast
- ultra-quiet stepping motor (STM) design for fast, smooth autofocus
- internal focusing design maintains overall lens length during focusing for greater consistency and faster performance
- 9-blade circular aperture for natural rendering of out-of-focus background elements
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism for accurate aperture blade control when using auto exposure during continuous shooting
- minimum focus distance: 2.62'
- minimum aperture: f/16
- filter/attachment size: 67mm
- includes lens hood, front and rear lens caps, and lens case
- lens is 3" in diameter and 3-15/16" long
- weight: 16.6 oz.
- warranty: 5 years with Nikon registration
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 20090
More details on the Nikon Nikkor Z 85mm f/1.8s