- Bluetooth remote for select Nikon cameras
- works with select Z Series mirrorless cameras and Coolpix point-and-shoot models
- offers wireless control of shutter, zoom, and other camera settings
- dedicated video record button
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 25952
What's in the box:
- ML-L7 remote control
- CR2032 3V coin cell battery (installed)
- User's Manual
- Warranty Programs card
Nikon ML-L7 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Nikon ML-L7
Overview: The Nikon ML-L7 remote control is compatible with select Nikon mirrorless and point-and-shoot cameras. It uses Bluetooth instead of infrared to connect with the camera. The remote is powered by the supplied CR2032 Lithium coin cell battery. The battery life is approximately one year. The remote's dimensions are 1-3/8"W x 3-1/8"H x 5/16"D, and it weighs 0.6 ounces.
Compatibility: The ML-L7 is compatible with the following Nikon cameras:
Functions: The ML-L7 has the following functions:
- Zoom: The + and - buttons perform the zoom in and zoom out functions
- Movie Record: The red dot button is used to start and stop movie recording.
- Shutter Release: The large round shutter release button is used to shoot still images with the camera. Unlike the shutter release button on the camera, the half-press function (for auto focus and metering) is not available. Pressing the shutter release during the countdown for the self-timer will cancel the self-timer function.
- Multi-Selector: The Multi-Selector features four directional arrow buttons and a center "OK" button. These buttons are used for manual focus adjustment, and for maneuvering through the camera menu. The "OK" button confirms the highlighted menu selection.
- Function Buttons: There are two Function buttons: Fn1 and Fn2. Specific functions on the camera can be assigned to each button. Pressing these buttons on the remote recalls those functions.
- Power Button: The On/Off button turns on the remote control to search for a previously paired camera. Holding the button down for at least 3 seconds begins the search for cameras not previously paired. Only one camera can be paired to the remote at a time. The button also turns off the remote control.
LED Indicator: The ML-L7 remote control has a single LED indicator that shows the following statuses:
|Green||Flashing 1x sec||Remote is searching for a previously paired camera|
|Green||Flashing 2x sec||Pairing process is being performed|
|Green||Flashing once every 3 sec||Connection between remote and camera is established|
|Orange||Flashes once||Still image shooting starts|
|Orange||Flashes twice||Still image shooting ends|
|Red||Flashes once||Movie recording starts|
|Red||Flashes twice||Movie recording ends|
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.1
- Communication Distance: Approx. 10 meters (33 feet)
- Operating Frequency: 2402-2480 MHz
- Maximum Output Power: 4.17 dBm
1 question already asked