About the Nikon Neutral Color Filter
Crutchfield's complete Product Overview coming soon. Manufacturer's data shown below.
- Product Description: Nikon filter - protection - 77 mm
- Filter Type: Filter - protection
- Form Factor: Round - 77 mm
- Product Type: Filter
- Form Factor: Round
- Filter Diameter: 77 mm
- Filter Effects: Protection
- for most auto-focus and auto-exposure SLR cameras
- fits most lenses with 52mm diameter filter threads
- protects lens from bumps, scratches and dust
- multi-coated protective filter reduces glare for outdoor shooting
- protective filter case included
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 2479
What's in the box:
- 52mm Neutral Color filter
- CP-10 Plastic filter case
- User's Manual
More details on the Nikon Neutral Color Filter
Overview: The Nikon Neutral Color (NC) Filter is designed to be used with most brands of auto-focus, auto-exposure SLRs. It also works with manual-focus cameras, and is effective with both color and black and white film. The filter comes with a plastic protective case.
Mounting: The NC filter fits lenses with 52mm diameter filter threads. The filter screws clockwise onto the front threads of the camera's lens. It features the same attachment size as the front threads of the lens, allowing attachment of a regular lens cap. Optional lens hoods can be used with this filter without causing vignetting in many cases.
Filter Effects: This Neutral Color filter has no effect on colors in the visible range, making it suitable to everyday use as a lens protector. This multi-coated filter also boasts excellent glare reduction.
Through-the-Lens (TTL) Metering: No exposure compensation is required when using a filter with cameras that offer through-the-lens (TTL) metering, including digital SLR cameras and SLR film cameras with most types of color or panchromatic film. If you use an external exposure meter, you may have to compensate for the effects of the filter on the exposure.