About the Nikon Compact Tripod
Nikon's Compact Tripod is great for those times when you want to take your binoculars, fieldscope, spotting scope, or even your camera out in the field or on a vacation. It's lightweight — less than 1-1/2 lbs. — and collapses down to just over 15 inches in length. The two-way pan head features a standard thread mount.
- compact, lightweight tripod is easy to pack and deploy
- 43" at full extension
- easy-grip two-way pan handle
- individually adjustable legs help you steady the tripod on uneven ground
- oversize leg locks and rubber feet for added security
- closed length: 15-3/8"
- weight: 1.45 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 822
What's in the box:
- Compact tripod with quick release camera mount
- 6.25" Panning handle
More details on the Nikon Compact Tripod
Overview: The Nikon Compact Tripod (#822) is equipped with a 3-way panhead with quick release camera mount (with a universal 1/4" mounting screw), and 4-section legs. It has an adjustable center column, and a leveling bubble. The tripod works with select binoculars, spotting scopes, fieldscopes, and cameras with a 1/4"-20 universal threaded socket. The Nikon Compact Tripod weighs only 1.5 pounds.
Legs: The 4-section aluminum legs feature radial leg braces for maximum stability and oversized quick-lever leg locks. The non-removable rubber feet provide a stable footing on most any surface.
- Folded Length: 15.875"
- Upper Leg Diameter: 20mm
- Minimum Operating Height: 15"
- Maximum Operating Height: 43"
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?