About the Nikon Aculon A211 10 x 50 Binoculars
For years, Nikon's "Action" series of binoculars brought Nikon's legendary optical quality to savvy consumers at an attractive price point. Now Nikon's Aculon line carries on that fine tradition. Designed to give uncompromising performance, the Aculon series makes it possible for you to own a fine piece of optical craftsmanship without giving your credit card a workout.
These Aculon A211 10 x 50 binoculars deliver powerful 10X magnification. They contain sharp, color-accusate Porro-prisms and Nikon's exclusive lead-free, arsenic-free Eco-Glass™. And while their reach is impressive, they're lightweight for their class. A 341-foot field of view at 1000 yards means you'll be able to see details in their surrounding context, and the 50mm objective lenses gather a healthy amount of light, so you can be comfortable using these binoculars from sunup to sundown.
- 10X binoculars with a lightweight, solid body design and aspherical multicoated Nikon Eco-Glass elements
- focus knob is centrally located
- turn-and-slide rubber eyecups allow for easy eye positioning
- BaK4 Porro-prisms deliver high-contrast, color-accurate images
- durable, rugged rubber coating gives a solid grip whether wet or dry
Specifications and Dimensions:
- magnification: 10X
- objective diameter: 50mm
- angular field-of-view: 6.5 degrees (real), 59.2 degrees (apparent)
- field of view at 1000 yards: 341 feet
- close focus distance: 23 feet
- exit pupil: 5mm
- eye relief: 11.8mm
- length: 7"
- width: 7-13/16"
- weight: 31.7 ounces
- warranty: 25-year limited "no-fault" warranty
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- adjustable strap
- MFR # 8248
What's in the box:
- Aculon A211 10x50 binoculars
- Eyepiece lens cap (installed)
- 2 Objective lens caps (installed)
- Neck strap
- Black soft case
- Instruction Manual (En / Es / Fr / Pt)
- Binocular General Instructions (En / Es / Fr / Pt)
- Warranty form
- Warranty Form Address Change sheet
- Registration card
Nikon Aculon A211 10 x 50 Binoculars reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Nikon Aculon A211 10 x 50 Binoculars
Overview: The Nikon Aculon A211 10x50 binocular is a lightweight binocular that can be used in a wide range of activities. The Aculon A211 comes with a neck strap, eyepiece and objective lens caps, and a soft, padded carrying case.
Multi-coated Optics: The lenses on the Aculon A211 feature multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds for excellent brightness and resolution. The eyepieces have aspherical lenses to give you a flat field of view without aberration. Nikon's Eco-Glass lenses are lead- and arsenic-free.
Focus Knob: The Aculon A211 has a smooth, central focus knob for bringing your subject into focus.
Diopter Ring: The right eyepiece has a diopter ring for adjusting the binoculars to your eyesight. A diopter index indicates the "0" position, as well as "+" and "-" positions.
Eyecups: The turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point for the greatest comfort during extended use.
Rubber Coating: The body of the Aculon A211 has a durable rubber-armored coating to give you a non-slip grip, and to protect the binoculars in virtually any weather.
- Model: A211 10x50
- Prism Type: BaK4 Porro prism
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Close Focusing Distance: 23' (7 meters)
- Angular Field of View: 6.5° Real, 59.2° Apparent
- Field of View at 1000 yds: 341 feet (114 meters)
- Exit Pupil: 5.0mm
- Relative Brightness: 25
- Eye Relief: 11.8mm
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment: 56-72mm
- Weight: 31.7 ounces