What's in the box:
- EN-EL18d Lithium-ion Rechargeable battery pack with plastic terminal cap (10.8V 3300mAh 36Wh)
- User's Manual
Nikon EN-EL18d reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Nikon EN-EL18d
Compatibility: The Nikon EN-EL18d Lithium-Ion battery pack is compatible with the Nikon Z9 mirrorless camera.
Charging the Battery: The battery charges in approximately 4 hours using the MH-33 battery charger (included with the Z9). It can also be charged while in the camera using the EH-7P Charging AC Adapter (included with the Z9) in about 3 hours 40 minutes.
Note: The battery cannot be charged in older Nikon battery chargers (MH-26, MH-26a, or MH-26ak).
Battery Life: The estimated battery life for the EN-EL18d is as follows:
|Viewfinder only||Monitor only|
|Photo Mode|| |
Energy Saving On
|740 shots|| |
|Energy Saving Off||700 shots||740 shots|
|Burst Photography||5310 shots||---|
|Movie Mode||170 minutes||170 minutes|
- Rated Capacity: 10.8V, 3300mAh (36Wh)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F - 104°F (10°C - 40°C)
- Charging Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Dimensions: Width 2.222", Height 1.049", Length 3.245"
- Weight: approximately 6.2 ounces