About the Nikon EN-EL9A Battery
Don't miss a great shot because your camera's battery runs out of juice. Carry a spare EN-EL9A battery so you can keep shooting with your compatible Nikon digital SLR.
- rechargeable lithium ion battery for use with compatible Nikon digital SLR cameras
- rated at 7.2V, 1080mAh
- 1-7/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 9/16"D
- weight: 1.8 oz.
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 25377
What's in the box:
- EN-EL9a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack (7.2V/1080mAh/7.8Wh) in plastic terminal cover
- User's Manual (27 languages)
Nikon EN-EL9A Battery reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Nikon EN-EL9A Battery
Compatibility: The Nikon EN-EL9a Lithium-Ion battery pack is compatible with select Nikon D-series SLR digital cameras:
Charging Information: The EN-EL9a can be charged using the Nikon MH-23 Quick Charger (054MH23). It takes approximately 1 hour 40 minutes to fully charge a depleted battery.
Battery Life: When used with the Nikon D5000 SLR digital camera the Nikon EN-EL9a can last up to approximately 510 shots in single-frame mode or up to 2,900 shots in continuous mode depending on operating conditions.
Weight: The battery weighs 1.8 ounces.
The Nikon EN-EL9A Battery replaces these items
- rechargeable lithium ion battery for use in select Nikon cameras
- rated at 7.4V/1000mAh
- rechargeable lithium ion battery for select Nikon digital SLR cameras
- rated at 7.4V/1000 mAh
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?