- wireless infrared remote for select Nikon cameras including the D40, D60, D80 D90, D5000, D5100, D7000, and P7000
- offers immediate shutter release and two second delay mode
- range is approximately 16 feet in front of camera
- cloth storage case included
- 1-1/8"W x 5/16"H x 2-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 4730
What's in the box:
- IR wireless remote control with installed CR2025 3V Lithium battery
- Cloth storage case
More details on the Nikon ML-L3
Overview: The Nikon ML-L3 Infrared Wireless Remote Control is designed to operate select Nikon digital cameras (some examples are the D40, D60, D90, D3000, D5000, and CP6000). The ML-L3 allows you to trigger the compatible camera's shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds to prevent camera movement. The wireless remote control offers immediate release mode and two second delay mode. The remote control has an operating range of approximately 16 feet in front of the camera.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked