About the Audio-Technica LP-60XBT
The warmth of vinyl with wireless convenience
The warmth of vinyl with wireless convenience
With the Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT, you can enjoy gorgeous vinyl sound without any speaker wires. Just push the turntable's Function button to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device: your own Bluetooth speakers and Bluetooth headphones can be paired with the turntable and stored in its memory.
Or make a wired connection to your stereo system or powered speakers. A built-in phono preamp gives you the flexibility to connect to most kinds of home audio systems.
Handy control options
You can push the Start button to begin playing a record, and then hit the Stop button to lift and return the tonearm and shut off the turntable. A Tonearm Lift button is also included to let you raise and lower the arm without stopping the platter.
And as someone who has listened to the stylus bumping around in the final groove of a record for several minutes while finishing a tricky task, I'm personally fond of the auto stop feature: it lifts and returns the tonearm automatically when a record has played all the way through. What a relief!
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless connection to speakers or headphones (not included)
- aptX audio coding for a better-sounding Bluetooth connection to compatible devices
- switchable built-in phono preamp
- selectable speed: 33-1/3 or 45 rpm
- tonearm features an integrated Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter
- 3.5mm stereo miniplug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable
- 45 rpm spindle adapter
- removable hinged dust cover
- power cable
Dimensions and warranty:
- 14-1/8"W x 3-13/16"H x 14-7/8"D
- weight: 6.6 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-LP60XBT-BK
What's in the box:
- Turntable w/ built-in Bluetooth
- Tonearm w/ fixed catridge (pre-installed)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Hinged dust cover
- 39" Stereo minijack-to-RCA cable
- AC power adapter (attached 57" DC cord)
- Quick Start Guide
- Caution Guide
Audio-Technica LP-60XBT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audio-Technica LP-60XBT
Built-in Bluetooth Transmitter: The AT-LP60XBT gives you all the great features of Audio-Technica's popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable, but with the added convenience of Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity. Thanks to built-in Bluetooth, you can stream your vinyl record audio wirelessly to your Bluetooth-enabled speakers, headphones, and other playback devices.
- Bluetooth Codecs: In addition to support for Bluetooth's standard SBC codec, the AT-LP60XBT supports aptX which offers higher "CD-level" quality (16-bit/44.1kHz) sound when wirelessly connected to an aptX compatible Bluetooth-enabled speaker, headphone, or other playback device.
- Simple Secure Pairing: Up to eight different pairs of speakers, headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60XBT's memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable's Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
- Wireless Range: The AT-LP60XBT has a Bluetooth wireless range of approximately 33' (10 meters).
Switchable Built-in Preamplifier: In addition to Bluetooth wireless connectivity, the AT-LP60XBT provides a stereo minijack output and comes with a 39" stereo minijack-to-RCA cable for a wired connection to your home receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers. The built-in switchable stereo phono/line-level preamplifier permits use of the AT-LP60XBT turntable with stereo systems having either magnetic-phono inputs or line-level (Aux) inputs; also allows convenient use of the turntable with most powered speakers.
2-Speed Fully Automatic (33-1/3 & 45RPM): The Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT turntable offers fully automatic operation for playback of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records (45 RPM adapter included). By gently pushing the Start button the turntable will start while the tonearm automatically moves to lead-in groove. When the record has finished playing, the tone arm automatically will return to the tone arm rest and the turntable will shut off. You can also press the Stop button to stop playback before the record reaches the end and the tone arm will lift and return to the tone arm rest and the turntable will shut off.
Dual Magnet Phono Cartridge: The AT-LP60XBT turntable is supplied with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the tone arm for assured performance and ease of setup. The redesigned tonearm base and headshell provide improved tracking and reduced resonance.
Die-Cast Aluminum Platter: The Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT features an anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum turntable platter. The turntable also features a damped lift/cueing mechanism.
Hinged Dust Cover: The Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT turntable comes with a hinged dust cover that is also removable.
Two Available Colors: The Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT turntable is available in black or white.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?