About the Audio-Technica AT-HS10
This universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges is great for vinyl lovers who appreciate the details.
- lightweight aluminum 1/2"-mount headshell
- finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of stylus (not included)
- gold-plated lead wires resist corrosion to ensure good signal transfer
- mounting accessories included
- 13/16"W x 1/2"H x 2"D
- weight: 0.4 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-HS10SV
What's in the box:
- Universal 1/2"-mount headshell
- 2 Long screws
- 2 Short screws
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Washers
Audio-Technica AT-HS10 reviews
The Audio-Technica AT-HS10 head shell (which I mounted the Nagaoka MP-150 AUDIO MM Cartridge) is a direct replacement for my Audio-Technica AT-LP1240 it performs excellent as expected. The alignment of the head-shell and cartridge was very easy and a perfect match. The Ultra-lightweight aluminum die-cast body keeps vibration to the bare minimum and includes Gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission.
0 of 0 found this helpful
It has nice gold wires, and in general appears to be of good quality, but those two grooves on top make it very hard to install a cartridge. Thanks for the reminder. I'll send it back today.
0 of 3 found this helpful
The black color is a nice contrast to the standard silver head
Pros: Gold connections
0 of 1 found this helpful
More details on the Audio-Technica AT-HS10
Universal 1/2"-Mount Headshell: The lightweight aluminum AT-HS10 is a universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges. Featuring an aluminum die-cast body, the AT-HS10 is designed to keep vibration to the bare minimum. The finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of the stylus onto the record. The headshell is equipped with gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission and comes with mounting screws.
- Universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges
- Ultra-lightweight aluminum die-cast body keeps vibration to the bare minimum
- Finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of the stylus onto the record
- Gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission
- Includes mounting screws
- Fits the AT-LP120-USB and AT-LP1240-USB Direct-Drive Turntables
Note: Available in black (AT-HS10BK) and silver (AT-HS10SV).
- Material: Aluminum
- Connector: Aluminum
- Weight: 10.0 g (0.4 oz); excluding lead wire
- Dimensions: 0.8125" (w) x 0.5" (h) x 2.0" (d)