About the Audio-Technica AT-HS10
This universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges is great for vinyl lovers who appreciate the details.
- lightweight aluminum 1/2"-mount headshell
- finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of stylus (not included)
- gold-plated lead wires resist corrosion to ensure good signal transfer
- mounting accessories included
- 13/16"W x 1/2"H x 2"D
- weight: 0.4 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-HS10SV
What's in the box:
- Universal 1/2"-mount headshell
- 2 Long screws
- 2 Short screws
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Washers
Audio-Technica AT-HS10 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audio-Technica AT-HS10
Universal 1/2"-Mount Headshell: The lightweight aluminum AT-HS10 is a universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges. Featuring an aluminum die-cast body, the AT-HS10 is designed to keep vibration to the bare minimum. The finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of the stylus onto the record. The headshell is equipped with gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission and comes with mounting screws.
- Universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges
- Ultra-lightweight aluminum die-cast body keeps vibration to the bare minimum
- Finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of the stylus onto the record
- Gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission
- Includes mounting screws
- Fits the AT-LP120-USB and AT-LP1240-USB Direct-Drive Turntables
Note: Available in black (AT-HS10BK) and silver (AT-HS10SV).
- Material: Aluminum
- Connector: Aluminum
- Weight: 10.0 g (0.4 oz); excluding lead wire
- Dimensions: 0.8125" (w) x 0.5" (h) x 2.0" (d)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?