About the Audio-Technica AT-HS3
The AT-HS3 is a 1/2"-mount headshell that's angled to fit any turntable with a straight 4-pin tonearm. The headshell's lightweight aluminum die-cast body minimizes vibration. It's equipped with color-coded lead wires and comes with mounting screws.
- lightweight aluminum 1/2"-mount headshell
- finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of stylus (not included)
- angled shape suitable for straight tonearms
- color-coded lead wires for easy installation
- rubber washer for secure fit to tonearm
- mounting accessories included
- 7/8"W x 5/8"H x 1-7/8"D
- weight: 0.4 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-HS3
What's in the box:
- 1/2" Mount headshell. 2 Long screws
- 2 Short screws
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Washers
- User Manual
More details on the Audio-Technica AT-HS3
1/2" Mount Headshell: The Audio-Technica AT-HS3 is a universal 1/2"-mount headshell designed for use with the AT-LP3 turntable, and is an excellent fit for any turntable with a straight 4-pin tonearm. The AT-HS3 features a lightweight aluminum die-cast body to keep vibration to a minimum and a finger-lift to enable precise stylus placement. The headshell is also equipped with color-coded lead wires and comes with mounting screws.
- Universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin tonearms
- Lightweight aluminum die-cast body keeps vibration to a minimum
- Angled shape suitable for straight tonearms
- Finger lift enables precise stylus placement
- Vivid red coloring
- Includes lead wires and mounting screws
- Material: Aluminum
- Connector: Aluminum
- Weight: 11.1 g (0.4 oz); excluding lead wire
- Dimensions: 0.8125" (w) x 0.625" (h) x 1.9375" (d)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?