Kick panel enclosures with R-C652N component system — fits 1964-66 convertible Ford Mustang vehicles
Item # 068396466E | MFR # KPF396466C-652
$179.99 Earn up to 180 Rewards points
Ask an expert
Our VA-based experts can help.
Our take on the RetroSound KPF396466C-652 by Crutchfield's Alexander H.
Get great sound in your convertible
Old Ford Mustang convertibles are cool vehicles but they weren't designed for great sound. It's particularly hard to find a good spot for aftermarket speakers, but now RetroSound offers a neat solution — install their KPF396466C-652 loaded enclosures in your Mustang's kick panels and start rocking out.
6-1/2" speakers in angled enclosures
The package includes two ABS plastic enclosures and a set of RetroSound's R-C652N 6-1/2" component speakers. Each enclosure holds a RetroSound woofer, angled up toward your ears to create a more powerful stereo image. These speakers will work well with a factory or aftermarket radio, but they handle up to 85 watts RMS so they'll be very happy with an outboard amplifier. Mounting the included tweeters and external crossovers will involve some fabrication.
Compact, paintable enclosures
You can paint the enclosures to match your Ford's interior, and each enclosure already has a cutout for the RetroSound speaker, so they'll just pop right in.
- ABS plastic kick panel enclosures with precut speaker openings
- includes a R-C652N 6-1/2" component system
- polypropylene woofer cone with foam surround
- silk dome tweeter with external crossover
- fits in 1964-66 Ford Mustang convertibles
- speakers are angled up for stronger image
- enclosures can be painted
- handles up to 85 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee