About the RetroSound USB-PORT
No more dangling cords
Mount the dual input plug in your dash or some other convenient location.
No more dangling cords
Enjoying digital music in an analog car presents some challenges, but RetroSound specializes in finding clever solutions. This innovative accessory makes it easier than ever to play music from your iPhone®, Android™, or other music player in your classic vehicle, plus you won't have to look at that exposed, dangling cord anymore.
With built-in USB and AUX inputs, this 54" extension cord allows you to create an easily accessible location to plug in your devices. Connect the cord to the rear inputs on your RetroSound receiver, then mount the other end of the adapter in the cigarette lighter hole.. For under-dash or other installations, a special mount is sold separately. Whichever option you choose, you'll enjoy the clean look of your dash and the clear sound of your music.
- 53" USB port and aux input extension cable
- plugs into car stereos with rear USB port and rear aux input
- hinged cover to hide connections when not in use
- under-dash mount sold separately
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # USBPORT
What's in the box:
- 53" USB/Aux extension cable
RetroSound USB-PORT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the RetroSound USB-PORT
USB/Aux Extension Cable: This USB/Auxiliary extension cable can be panel-mounted or even mounted beneath the dash with optional under-dash housing (068USBMOUN; sold separately). It features a 53" extension of both a USB input and a standard 3.5mm auxiliary input. This can be used to add a USB port and auxiliary input in place of the factory cigarette lighter or almost anywhere in your classic car or truck.
- This extension will support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on in-dash receivers that are equipped with a 1.5A USB port.
- It is not compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto receivers with USB ports rated lower than 1.5A.
- This extension cable should not be used in conjunction with another USB extension cable (regardless of USB port rating).
7 questions already asked
Great cable connects directly to the back of a Retrosound radio. Fits perfect in the cigarette lighter hole on an 86 C-10. No modifications needed.
Weston from Woodsboro, MD