About the Axxera AXV5000SR
Rock your RV with a convenient Bluetooth® receiver
Rock your RV with a convenient Bluetooth® receiver
Axxera's AXV5000SR wall-mount RV receiver offers a great solution for owners who want to add more audio options to their journeys but can't easily install more speakers. This AM/FM stereo with Bluetooth connectivity comes with a pair of built-in 2" speakers, plus zone control so your passengers can choose to play their tunes without bothering the rest of the crew. It includes a wireless remote and is also controllable through your smartphone with Axxera's iPlug™ app.
Get yourself connected
The AXV5000SR boasts two independent speaker zones, plus the receiver's built-in "front" speakers. The stereo offers a front 3.5mm auxiliary input for your devices, plus a pair of RCA inputs in the rear for hooking up a dedicated disc player. It also features a front USB input that can play MP3s from a thumb drive or charge your smartphone as you stream audio via Bluetooth.
At least you're enjoying the ride
The AXV5000SR's gentle blue LED lighting accents are easy on the eyes, and it includes dimmer control. You'll see what's playing on the its single-line display, including ID3 tags for streaming audio. Axxera includes a clock with an alarm to help you keep track of the time. The handy "Mute" button lets you quiet the tunes momentarily without disrupting playback.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- two built-in 2" speakers
- Bluetooth for audio streaming
- system control through Axxera's iPlug app
- built-in amplifier (15 watts RMS x 4 channels)
- 2-zone speaker output
- single-line LCD screen with dimmer
- music file playback from USB (MP3 only)
- 30 programmable station presets (18 FM, 12 AM)
- clock with timer and alarm
- inputs: front USB port; front aux input (minijack); rear aux input (RCA)
- flush mountable
- 12-volt DC powered
- includes remote control
- chassis dimensions: 8-5/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 3-3/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AXV5000SR
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount RV radio w/ installed 10A ATO fuse
- Trim ring (installed on radio)
- 2 EVA Pads (pre-attached to each side of radio)
- 7" 20-Pin wire harness
- Wireless IR remote control (CR2025 battery installed)
- Four 15mm screws
- Quickstart guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxera AXV5000SR
Overview: The Axxera AXV5000SR is a compact wall-mount radio designed for use in RVs and campers. If features two built-in 2" speakers with 2 additional pairs of powered speaker outputs . Playback sources include an AM/FM tuner, along with front and rear Auxiliary audio inputs, a USB input, and Bluetooth audio playback from a connected device.
Built-In Speakers: The AXV5000SR features two 2" speakers that are built into the chassis behind the front face plate. The face plate extends out from the front of the chassis by approximately 1/4", allowing sound from the speakers to radiate out around the face.
Zone Speaker Outputs: Two pairs of rear-panel speaker outputs let you connect up to 4 additional speakers, with each pair configured as Zone 1 and Zone 2. Each of the Zone 1 and Zone 2 speaker outputs can provide up to 15W RMS, letting you power speakers in different areas of your RV. Speaker selector buttons on the front panel and on the included wireless IR remote control let you independently activate/deactivate the built-in speakers, as well as each of the Zone 1 & 2 speaker outputs.
Note: Independent source selection for each Zone is not provided. All Zones, including the built-in speakers, will play the currently selected source.
Sources: The Axxera AXV5000SR can provide the following source selections:
- AM/FM Tuner: The built-in tuner can be set for either USA or EURO tuning frequencies, and include both Seek Tuning and Manual Tuning. Five Bands are provided (FM1, FM2, FM3, AM1, and AM2), each able to store up to 6 Preset stations, providing up to 18 FM stations and 12 AM stations for quick recall. Six numeric buttons on the front panel and remote control let you quickly store and recall each Preset.
- USB: A front-panel USB port (type-A) is provided for MP3 file playback from a connected USB flash drive (sold separately). Functions include; Track selection buttons (forward & back) that can also fast-forward or reverse a track when held, Play/Pause, Folder Access, Repeat, Random, and Intro, which can play the first 10 seconds of each track.
- Bluetooth: The AXV5000SR supports A2DP wireless audio streaming via a Bluetooth connection to a playback device. Pairing is initiated from the playback device, with the default passcode being either "1234" or "0000". Playback controls for Play/Pause and Track Forward/Back can be done from the front panel or from the remote control.
- Auxiliary Input: The Axxera radio includes an Auxiliary Input
source that can receive audio from either of the 2 provided Aux inputs:
- 3.5mm: A front-panel 3.5mm stereo input can be used for plugging in a portable audio playback device, such as a phone or MP3 player.
- RCA: A rear-panel pair of RCA jacks can provide a connection to a CD player, satellite radio, streaming device, or other installed playback device.
Note: The AXV5000SR does not include a disk slot for playing CDs.
Remote Control: A wireless IR remote control is included for operating the AXV5000SR, providing the same controls found on the unit's front panel. The remote control is powered by one CR2025 battery (included).
App Control: The Axxera iPlug Smart App, available from the Apple App and Google Play Stores, lets you use your Bluetooth connected smartphone or tablet to control the AXV5000SR.
Mounting: The AXV5000SR is designed for in-wall installation. A 9.6" x 2.25" opening will need to be cut out of the mounting surface, with approximately 3.75" of depth to accommodate the radio chassis and wiring. Four 15mm screws are provided for securing the radio to the mounting surface. A cosmetic trim ring is provided for covering the radio's mounting border.