About the Fujifilm EF-BP1
Get more from your Fujifilm EF-X500 flash
Fujifilm's EF-BP1 battery pack extends the battery life of your EF-X500 flash while simultaneously improving its performance. Shoot for longer periods with shorter charging time and more flashes per charge.
- battery pack for Fujifilm EF-X500 flash
- extends flash battery life
- shortens charging time and allows more flashes per charge
- uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EF-BP1 Battery Pack
What's in the box:
- EF-BP1 Battery Pack for EF-X500 flash unit with 18" coiled cable
- Battery tray (installed)
- Cloth case
- Owner's Manual
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
More details on the Fujifilm EF-BP1
Overview: The Fujifilm EF-BP1 is a battery pack that is designed to power the EF-X500 flash unit. The EF-BP1 reduces the flash recycling time, and allows the flash to be fired more often before having to replace the batteries in the flash. The battery pack includes a tray that holds eight AA batteries, either alkaline or nickel-metal hydride (NiMH). The battery pack has a coiled cable that plugs into the flash's power connector, and comes with a soft storage case.
Battery Life: When used with the EF-X500 flash, the EF-BP1 will deliver approximately 350 flashes* with NiMH batteries, or approximately 260 flashes with alkaline batteries. The recycling time is approximately 1.5 seconds with NiMH and 2.8 seconds with alkaline batteries.
* The number of times the flash can be fired at intervals of 30 seconds, until the ready lamp takes over 30 seconds to light.