What's in the box:
- NP-W126 Lithium-ion battery pack (7.2V / 1260 mAh) in soft plastic case
- Operating Instructions
Fujifilm NP-W126 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fujifilm NP-W126
Overview: The Fujifilm NP-W126 is a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, designed for use with the Fujifilm X-Pro1 and FinePix HS30EXR digital cameras. It charges in approximately 150 minutes, using the BC-W126 battery charger supplied with the camera or sold separately.
Specifications: The NP-W126 has the following specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: DC 7.2 V
- Maximum Voltage: DC 8.4 V
- Nominal Capacity:
- Typical: 1260 mAh
- Minimum: 1200 mAh (8.7 Wh)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 59°F - 77°F (15°C - 25°C)
- External Dimensions: Width=1.853", Height=1.425", Depth=0.615"
- Weight: 1.6 ounces (47g)
Battery Life: Using the Fujifilm X-Pro1 camera, the NP-W126 has the capacity for recording approximately 300 shots.