About the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
A fantastic general-purpose lens
A fantastic general-purpose lens
If you like to change up your shooting style for different subjects, you won't have to do much lens-changing to achieve different looks with Fujifilm's 18-135mm zoom lens. With this agile lens, you can capture sprawling landscapes just as easily as you can zoom in on the creatures that inhabit them. Use it for portraits and candid close-ups, and experiment with different focal lengths for different background effects.
Great photos anywhere, anytime
Metal construction gives this lens durability and a solid feel, plus it's weather-resistant so you can safely use it outdoors in all kinds of conditions. The lens's inner focus system and linear motor combine to give you an ultra-fast autofocus time of 0.10 seconds. Built-in 5.0-stop image stabilization ensures sharp handheld images at longer focal lengths, slower shutter speeds, or in low light.
- 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens
- compatible with Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 27-206mm
- built-in 5.0-stop image stabilization for crisp handheld images
- dust- and moisture-resistant
- linear motor for quick, quiet, precise focusing
- minimum focus distance: 2'
- minimum aperture: f/22
- lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- 2 ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and 4 aspherical elements for clear, high-resolution images
- multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and flare
- 7 rounded aperture blades for smooth background defocusing
- filter/attachment size: 67mm
- includes lens hood, front and rear lens caps, and wrapping cloth
- lens is 3" in diameter and 3-7/8" long
- weight: 17.3 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 16432853
What's in the box:
- Fujinon XF18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens
- 67mm Front lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- Lens hood
- Soft cloth pouch
- Owner's Manual
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network sheet
- Warranty Booklet
- Information sheet
More details on the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
Overview: The Fujinon XF18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a wide-range zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 27-206mm. It can be used for shooting wide angled landscapes and architecture, as well as portraits and sports scenes with its 7.5x zoom. It features a Fujifilm X-mount, and is designed exclusively for Fujifilm X-mount cameras, such as the X-E1, X-Pro1, and the X-T1. The lens includes front and rear lens caps, a lens hood, and a soft cloth pouch.
Optics: The XF18-135mm has 16 elements in 12 groups, including 4 aspherical and 2 anomalous dispersion lens elements. The lens has a 67mm filter thread for adding screw-on filters. The HT-EBC multi-layer coating reduces lens flare and ghosting, especially in backlight conditions.
Lens Hood: The lens comes with a bayonet-style lens hood to reduce glare and to protect the front element. When attached, the lens hood adds approximately 1.5" to the overall length of the lens. When not in use, the lens hood can be reverse-mounted on the lens for storage.
Auto/Manual Focus: The lens uses an inner focus mechanism to achieve blazing fast auto focus (0.1 second). Inner focusing involves the movement of smaller lenses in the middle or at the end of the lens rather than the larger lenses at the front. The internal linear motor is virtually silent when driving the focus lens, which is extremely valuable when shooting movies.
Image Stabilization: The built-in Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) system uses two high-precision gyro sensors with quartz oscillators to detect movement. A new, improved algorithm applies the proper correction, resulting in a 5-stop image stabilization performance. You can turn off the OIS using a switch on the lens for those occasions when you are using a tripod.
Auto Aperture: A 2-way switch on the lens barrel lets you turn the Auto Aperture feature on/off. When mounted on a Fujifilm X-series interchangeable lens camera, the Auto Aperture switch setting helps determine the Shooting Mode. When the Auto Aperture is On, the shooting mode on the camera can be set to Program AE or Shutter Priority, with the aperture setting automatically determined. If the Auto Aperture is Off, the aperture is set manually by turning the aperture ring on the lens. The available shooting modes on the camera are Aperture Priority and Manual.
Weather Resistant: The XF18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is sealed in over 20 areas of the lens barrel to protect the elements from moisture, dust, and humidity. A ventilator in the bottom of the lens barrel helps to provide a better feel when adjusting the zoom, while keeping dust and moisture out of the lens.
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 18-135mm (27-206mm)
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups (including 2 aspherical and 2 anomalous dispersion elements)
- Maximum Aperture: F3.5 (W) - F5.6 (T)
- Minimum Aperture: F22 (W-T)
- Aperture Control: 7 rounded diaphragm blades; Stop Size: 1/3 EV (17 steps)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.27x (telephoto)
- Angle of View: 76.5° to 12°
- Focus Range:
- Normal: 23.625" (0.6 m) to infinity
- Macro: 17.72" (45cm) to infinity
- Diameter: 2.972"
- Length: 4.044" (4.775" with caps)
- Weight: 17.3 ounces