Fujifilm Fujinon XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR
Zoom lens for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
Item # 072XF50140 | MFR # 16443060
$1,599.95 Earn up to 1,600 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Ask an expert
Our VA-based experts can help.
Our take on the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR by Crutchfield's Dave Bar
A lens for all seasons
From taking razor-sharp closeups and expressive portraits, to shooting indoor sporting events in sub-optimal lighting, the versatile Fujifilm XF 50-140mm zoom lens can capture them all with ease. And if that's all you ever needed it for, this outstanding lens with its large, constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, rugged metal construction, and exquisite finish and feel would be well worth the price. But Fujifilm gave the XF 50-140mm another skill set that really sets it apart — a weather-resistant, dust-resistant, and freeze-proof design. This makes it the perfect choice for outdoor winter sports, wildlife, and nature photography with one of Fujifilm's rugged X-T1 cameras.
A skilled performer
This lens' advanced optical image stabilization technology lets you keep right on taking vivid, blur-free shots without a tripod even when the lights get low. The inner focusing design with its advanced Triple Linear Motor delivers silent, lightning fast autofocus — perfect for shooting movies. Five ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass lens elements and one Super ED element ensure brilliant, high-contrast images. And the XF 50-140mm's inner zooming mechanism means the lens does not change length, allowing it to stay balanced throughout the zoom range for smoother handling and shooting.
- Fujinon XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR lens
- 35mm equivalent focal range: 76-213mm
- compatible with Fujifilm X-Mount cameras like the X-Pro1 and X-T1
- dust-proof, weather-resistant construction
- operates at temperatures down to -10°C
- optical image stabilization allows in-focus shots with longer exposure times for better low-light photography
- instant manual focus override
- minimum focus distance: 39.4 inches
- minimum aperture: f/22
- constructed of 23 elements in 16 groups
- includes five extra-low dispersion and one super extra-low-dispersion lens elements for added sharpness and chromatic aberration control
- filter size: 72mm
- lens is 7-3/16" long, 3-5/16" in diameter
- weight: 35.1 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- lens hood
- tripod mounting collar (installed)
- front and rear lens caps
- soft storage pouch
What's in the Box:
- XF50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR zoom lens
- 72mm Front lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- Tripod collar (installed)
- Lens hood
- Cloth storage bag
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Fujinon XF50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR is a telephoto zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 76-213mm. The lens can be used for portraits, and covers the most frequently used telephoto focal lengths. Its weather-resistant and dust-resistant finish lets you use the lens in extreme shooting conditions, including temperatures as low as 14°F. The lens comes with front and rear lens caps, and a cloth storage pouch. The included tripod collar allows you to attach a tripod at the lens (instead of at the camera) for better balance and control.
Optics: The XF50-140mm lens has 23 elements in 16 groups, including five Extra-low Dispersion lens elements, and one super extra-low dispersion element. The lens has a 72mm filter thread for adding screw-on filters. The HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) multi-layer coating reduces lens flare and ghosting, especially in backlight conditions. In addition, a newly-developed Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating technology alters the refractive index between glass and air to effectively reduce ghosting and flare from diagonal incident light.
Optical Image Stabilization: The XF50-140mm lens features the best image stabilization performance in its class, thanks to a high-performance gyro sensor and a unique algorithm that cancels drift. The fast F2.8 aperture allows hand-held shooting at higher zoom values.
Triple Linear Motor: To provide high-speed auto-focusing, the lens uses an inner focusing system and the world's first Triple Linear Motor. The motor is mounted at intervals of 120° to enable faster and quieter auto-focusing.
Lens Hood: The lens comes with a bayonet-style lens hood to reduce glare and to protect the front element. When attached, the lens hood adds approximately 3" to the overall length of the lens. When not in use, the lens hood can be reverse-mounted on the lens for storage.
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 50-140mm (76-213mm)
- Lens Construction: 23 elements in 16 groups (including 5 extra-low dispersion elements, and 1 super extra-low dispersion element)
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Aperture Control: 7 rounded diaphragm blades; Stop Size: 1/3 EV (19 steps)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.12x (telephoto)
- Filter size: 72mm
- Angle of View: 31.7° - 11.6°
- Focus Range:
- Normal: 39.4" (1m) to infinity (whole zoom position)
- Macro: 39.4" to 9'10" (1m to 3m) (whole zoom position)
- Diameter: 3.283"
- Length: 7.139" (7.822" with caps)
- Weight: 35.1 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.