About the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 18mm f/2 R
Take a picture of the whole farmhouse, and the neighboring shade trees, with this sensitive yet compact R-Series wide-angle lens for the Fujifilm X-Pro1. Need to see the inside of the converted living room, with the floor-to-ceiling windows and the expansive valley view? No trouble there. With an effective 27mm focal length, you won't be edging backward toward the wall to get the shot you need.
Indoors or out at dusk without a flash? This lens gathers light efficiently for natural-light shots that deliver the emotional essence of the moment.
- Fujinon XF 18mm f/2 R compact wide-angle lens
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 27mm
- lens is designed to mount close to the sensor on X-Mount cameras, reducing off-axis light and vignetting
- compatible with Fujifilm X-Mount cameras like the X-T1
- minimum focus distance: 7.1 inches
- constructed of 8 elements in 7 groups
- filter size: 52mm
- lens is 1-5/8" long, 2-9/16" in diameter
- weight: 4.1 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 16240743
What's in the box:
- XF18mmF2 R lens
- 52mm Lens cap (attached)
- Rear lens cap (attached)
- Lens hood
- Lens hood cap
- Soft cloth pouch
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
More details on the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 18mm f/2 R
Overview: The Fujinon XF18mmF2 R is a wide-angle lens with a bright aperture of f/2. It has a Fujifilm X-mount, and is designed exclusively for Fujifilm X-mount cameras, such as the X-Pro1. Its 18mm focal length is equivalent to 27mm in 35mm photography. The XF18mmF2 R is ideal for large group shots and expansive landscape photography.
Note: The lens is not compatible with X-mount film cameras.
Optics: The XF18mmF2 R has 8 elements in 7 groups. It uses glass molded aspheric lenses at the 5th and 7th element to increase the maximum aperture and reduce the overall thickness of the lens.
Lens Hood: The XF18mmF2 R comes with a lens hood to reduce glare and to protect the front element. When attached, the lens hood adds almost 3/4" to the overall length of the lens. Because of its rectangular shape, the lens hood comes with a separate hood cap.
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 18mm (27mm)
- Lens Construction: 8 elements in 7 groups (including 2 aspherical elements)
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.0
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Aperture Control: 7 rounded diaphragm blades; Stop Size: 1/3 EV (19 stops)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.14x
- Angle of View: 76.5°
- Focus Range: 7.1" (18 cm) to infinity
- Diameter: 2.538"
- Length: 1.6" (2.189" with caps)
- Weight: 4.1 ounces