About the Fujifilm X-T3 Kit
The X Series made even better
The X Series made even better
Fujifilm ushers in the fourth generation of its renowned X Series cameras with the X-T3. This agile compact camera blends the latest mirrorless technology with retro-style looks and old-school functionality. Whether you're an amateur or a pro, shooting with this camera is intuitive — and most importantly — fun.
Fujifilm's obsession with quality is evident in the all-metal construction of the camera's eye-catching body. Extensive weather-sealing adds to its ruggedness, making it great for outdoor use in less-than-favorable conditions. The camera's discreet size and smooth, quiet operation let you keep a low profile when you're out shooting street scenes or candids.
Outstanding performance for stills and video
Thanks to its compact size, the X-T3 is a great camera for travel and everyday photography. But it's a lot more than that. In terms of performance, it's on par with some of the best mirrorless cameras out there. Its next-generation 26.1-megapixel APS-C sized sensor and high-speed processing engine combine to give your photos and videos outstanding color reproduction with high ISO sensitivity and low noise. The increase in processing speed makes it possible to capture a sequence of continuous shots at up to 30 frames per second.
The X-T3 shoots 4K video at up to 60 frames per second, and Full HD video at up to 120 frames per second for high-speed video capture. A 10-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output lets you record 4K footage to an external drive. There's a microphone input for capturing high-quality sound, and a headphone jack for monitoring audio recording.
Get back to basics with easy, intuitive operation
When you're caught up in the moment, looking away from what's in front of you to fool with a bunch of settings on the back of your camera can ruin it completely. Well-placed engraved metal dials make it easy to adjust ISO and shutter speed on the X-T3 without having to take your eye off the scene — and you can adjust aperture right from the barrel of any Fujinon lens you attach.
A bright OLED electronic viewfinder displays all your settings and shows you what your final image will look like, so you never have to take your eye off your subject. But if you prefer framing your shots on the back of your camera, the X-T3's tilting touchscreen offers an equally intuitive experience, similar to shooting with a phone camera.
Awesome color reproduction
As a renowned manufacturer of color and black-and-white films for over 80 years, the folks at Fujifilm have a deep understanding of the role color plays in creating memorable photos. The X-T3's 16 different film simulation modes — including the popular Provia and Velvia film types — let you use different color tones and gradations to add texture, depth, and atmosphere to your photos and videos.
Fujifilm's new monochrome adjustment — available with standard monochrome and Acros film simulation — faithfully reproduces warm and cool tones for smooth halftones, deep blacks, and beautiful textures. And the new Color Chrome effect allows for deeper colors and gradations in vividly colored subjects like vibrant flowers which can be difficult to photograph in the shade.
Perfect starter lens included
The included 18-55mm Fujinon zoom lens is great for all kinds of shooting situations. It's lightweight, quick to focus, and super quiet — perfect for still photography and video. Built-in Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) helps you capture blur-free photos and shake-free videos, while specialized lens elements contribute to high-resolution image quality.
Metal construction gives this lens durability and a solid feel, plus it's weather-resistant so you can safely use it outdoors in all kinds of conditions.
- 26.1-megapixel X-Trans™ CMOS 4 sensor for highly detailed images
- includes Fujinon 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS zoom lens (35mm equivalent focal length 27.4-83.6mm)
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy sharing and control from smart devices
- uses Fujifilm X-mount lenses
- speedy operation and autofocus with X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- weather-sealed for worry-free shooting in adverse conditions
- 3" high-resolution (1.04-million-dot) tilting LCD screen
- 3.69-million-dot Organic LED (OLED) super high-resolution electronic viewfinder with .75X magnification for easy eye-level composition
- Intelligent Hybrid autofocus system
- AF-C custom settings for easier tracking of moving subjects
- Face Detection and Eye Detection AF modes for sharp candids and portraits
- new Sports Finder mode uses a 1.25X crop area in viewfinder for easier captures of moving subjects
- includes EF-X8 shoe-mount flash, rechargeable NP-W126S lithium-ion battery, and battery charger
Exposure Modes and Controls:
- continuous shooting mode: up to 11 frames per second with mechanical shutter; up to 30 seconds with electronic shutter
- shutter speed range: 30-1/8,000 seconds, bulb (30-1/32000 seconds with electronic shutter)
- ISO sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, expandable to ISO 51200, for superior low-light imaging
- program auto, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, and manual exposure modes
- 16 film simulation modes for traditional and artistic touches
- 8 filter effects including Soft Focus, Toy Camera, and Pop Color for creating unique images
- 5 bracketing functions including AE, ISO, white balance, dynamic range, and film simulation let you choose the best shot from a series of images
- multiple exposure and panorama shooting modes
- interval timer shooting for time-lapse photos and videos
File Formats and Storage:
- still image storage modes: JPEG, RAW, and RAW+JPEG
- top JPEG resolution (pixels): 6,240 x 4,160
- AVC/H.264 movie files with stereo sound
- 4K Ultra HD video recording up to 60p
- shoots Full HD video at 1920 x 1080 resolution
- dual memory card slots accommodate optional SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
Connections and Dimensions:
- high-speed USB 3.1 interface (cable not included)
- micro HDMI (Type D) output (cable not included)
- 3.5mm microphone input
- 3.5mm headphone output
- 2.5mm remote release connector
- 5-1/4"W x 3-11/16"H x 2-5/16"D
- weight: 19 oz. (with SD card and battery, camera body only)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 16589199
What's in the box:
- Digital camera body (silver)
- Body cap (attached)
- Hot shoe cover (installed)
- NP-W126S Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (7.2V 1260mAh)
- BC-W126S battery charger (8.4V 0.75A)
- AC power plug adapter
- EF-X8 Flash unit
- Leather neck strap
- 2 Metal strap clips
- 2 Strap protective covers
- Clip attaching tool
- XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujinon zoom lens (black)
- 58mm Front lens cap (attached)
- Rear lens cap
- Lens hood
- Owner's Manual
- Owner's Manual (Spanish)
- Warranty/Online Product Registration
- Customer Service sheet
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network sheet
- 2 Caution sheets
- Lens Specification sheet
Fujifilm X-T3 Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fujifilm X-T3 Kit
Features & specs
|LCD Screen Size||3"|
|Lens 35mm Equivalent||27-84mm|
|Built-in Flash||External Flash|
|Image Stabilization||With included lens|
|Highest Resolution||6240 x 4160|
|Video Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||19|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Fujifilm X-T3 is part of the X-series interchangeable lens digital cameras. It has the Fujifilm X-mount, and is compatible with XF-series lenses. This package includes the XF 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 R LM OIS water-resistant zoom lens.
Solid Body Construction: The X-T3's body is constructed of magnesium, making it solid, but lightweight. The body is weather-sealed to make it highly resistant to dust and moisture. The X-T3 also has the ability to work in extreme temperatures, from 14° to 140°F (-10° to 104°C).
3" LCD Monitor: The X-T3 has a 3" color LCD monitor with 1.04-million dots and approximately 100% horizontal and vertical coverage in the shooting mode. The monitor features 3-way tilting for better visibility while framing high-angle or low-angle shots from either landscape and portrait orientation. You can vary the amount of information displayed on the monitor from a full info display to "Information Off".
0.5" OLED Viewfinder: The camera is equipped with a 0.5" Organic LED (OLED) viewfinder with 3.69-million dots and a magnification ratio of 0.75x (w/50mm lens). It has a horizontal viewing angle of 30°. An eye sensor on the viewfinder automatically turns on the viewfinder and turns off the LCD monitor when you bring the camera up to your eye, and turns it off when you take it away. The viewfinder has a diopter correction dial that allows you to adjust the strength of the viewfinder to your eyesight. Once you have adjusted the diopter, it can be locked to prevent accidental adjustments.
Image Sensor/Processor: The X-T3 is the first X-series model to feature a new, back-illuminated image sensor. The X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor has a resolution of 26.1MP. The new sensor gives you enhanced image quality and a high S/N ratio. The new X-Processor 4 image processor offers blazing 0.06 second AF speed (in Boost Mode), 0.045 second shutter release time lag, and a 0.3 second start-up time.
Boost Mode: The Boost mode is available to improve focus speed and the viewfinder display if you need higher performance. In Boost mode, the viewfinder frame rate is increased from 60 fps to 100 fps, and Auto Focus speed is enhanced. Using boost mode decreases the life of the battery.
Recording Media: Still images and movies can be recorded onto optional SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards, including ultra-high-speed UHS-II format SD cards. Cards with a video speed class of V60 or better should be used to record movies at a bit rate of 400 Mbps. UHS speed class of 3 or better, or with a video speed class of V30, are recommended for recording movies at lower bit rates. No memory cards are included with the camera.
Dual Card Slots: The X-T3 has two SD card slots. In the menu, you can choose how the images are saved on the cards:
- Sequential: At the default setting, the camera will save photos and videos to the card in Slot 2 only when the card in Slot 1 is full. If desired, you can designate the card in Slot 2 to be filled first.
- Backup: Each photo/video is recorded to both cards simultaneously, creating a backup copy.
- RAW/JPEG: In this mode, RAW images are saved to the card in Slot 1, while JPEG images are saved to the card in Slot 2. You can choose which of the two cards are used to save recorded movies.
Note: You can also copy pictures from one card to the other in either direction.
Still Image Quality: The X-T3 records still images in JPEG format in 3:2, 16:9, and 1:1 aspect ratios in three sizes and two compression ratios (Fine or Normal). In addition, RAW images can be recorded from the raw, uncompressed image data from the camera's image sensor. RAW format images can be processed on a computer using the downloadable RAW File Converter application software, or converted to JPEG in the camera. You can also shoot a RAW + JPEG image at the same time, with separate RAW and JPEG files recorded and stored.
|3:2 Image Sizes||16:9 Image Sizes||1:1 Image Sizes||Panorama|
|Large||6240 x 4160||6240 x 3512||4160 x 4160||Vertical: 2160 x 9600 |
Horizontal: 9600 x 1440
|Medium||4416 x 2944||4416 x 2488||2944 x 2944||Vertical: 2160 x 6400 |
Horizontal: 6400 x 1440
|Small||3120 x 2080||3120 x 1760||2080 x 2080||---|
|1.25X Crop||4992 x 3328||4992 x 2808||3328 x 3328||---|
Note: RAW images are recorded at 6240 x 4160. 1.25X Crop is only available in Sports Finder Mode.
Recording Movies: The X-T3 is the first X-series model that features simultaneous 4K/60p 4:2:2 10-bit HDMI output and 4K/60p 4:2:0 10-bit internal SD card recording. A 10-bit color depth has 64 times the color information as an 8-bit system. Movies are recorded in H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. Movie audio is recorded in Linear PCM in 24-bit/48kHz stereo. You can choose from movies in the following resolutions:
- DCI 4K (4096 x 2160)(17:9): 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p; 400 Mbps / 200 Mbps / 100 Mbps; Max recording time: 20 min (59.94p / 50p), 30 min (29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p)
- 4K (3840 x 2160): 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p; 400 Mbps / 200 Mbps / 100 Mbps; Max recording time: 20 min (59.94p / 50p), 30 min (29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p)
- Full HD (2048 x 1080)(17:9): 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p; 200 Mbps / 100 Mbps / 50 Mbps; Max recording time: 30 min
- Full HD (1920 x 1080): 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p; 200 Mbps / 100 Mbps / 50 Mbps; Max recording time: 30 min
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) High Speed: 120p / 100p; 200 Mbps; Max recording time: 6 min
Built-in Wi-fi: The camera's built-in Wi-Fi lets you connect the camera to your smartphone or computer wirelessly. With the Fujifilm Camera Remote app on your smartphone, you can view and download images and videos to the smartphone, control the camera remotely, update the camera's firmware, or copy location data to the camera and save it to your photos (smartphone must have GPS feature). When the Fujifilm PC AutoSave application is loaded onto your computer, you can upload pictures from the camera via wireless LAN.
Note: Fujifilm Camera Remote is available from the Apple App Store, and is available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 8.0 and later. It is also available from Google Play for Android Smartphones and Tablets running Android OS Ver.4.0 and up (6.0 or later to use the Location Services). Fujifilm PC AutoSave is compatible with Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (SP1), and Vista (SP2), as well as Macintosh OS X 10.7-10.11 and macOS Sierra.
Q Button: The camera also features a single button that gives you instant access to numerous settings. Pressing the Q Button (Quick Menu) on the rear panel displays a grid of basic settings to choose from. You can create up to seven custom banks of settings. The settings in each bank can be accessed using the arrow keys, and the options for each setting can be changed by rotating the rear command dial. A total of 31 different settings can be accessed through the Q button.
Function Buttons: The X-T3 has six customizable Function buttons (Fn), that let you choose the functions for each button. The function buttons are located on the front, top, and rear panels, including the four selector buttons surrounding the Menu/OK button. In the menu, you can select from several options to customize the function for each button.
Shooting Modes: The Fujifilm X-T3 lets you set the shutter speed on the camera using the analog dial on the top. The lens aperture can be set on the lens manually using the aperture control ring. The shutter speed and aperture both have an automatic setting. The shutter speed and aperture settings combine for four shooting modes:
|Shooting Mode||Shutter Speed||Aperture|
Mechanical and Electronic Shutter: The camera has both mechanical and electronic shutters, allowing you to choose from a wide selection of shutters speeds. You can also choose from the following shutter types:
- Mechanical Shutter: Take pictures with the mechanical shutter. The sound of the mechanical shutter is audible.
- Electronic Shutter: Take pictures with the electronic shutter. The volume of the electronic shutter can be set to low, medium, high, or off. Three different shutter sounds are available.
- E-Front Curtain Shutter: The electronic front curtain shutter reduces the lag between the shutter button being pressed and the start of the exposure.
- Mechanical + Electronic: The camera chooses the mechanical or electronic shutter, based on the shooting conditions.
- E-Front + Mechanical: The camera chooses the mechanical or electronic front curtain shutter, based on the shooting conditions.
- E-Front + Mechanical + Electronic: The camera chooses the mechanical, electronic, or electronic front curtain shutter, based on the shooting conditions.
ISO Sensitivity: You can manually set the camera's sensitivity using the top mounted dial on the top of the camera. You can set the ISO sensitivity to Auto, or to presets from ISO 160 to 12800 in 1/3 EV increments. Extended settings are equivalent to ISO 80, 100, 125, 25600, and 51200. With the ISO Auto Setting, you can set a Default Sensitivity (160), a Maximum Sensitivity (800, 1600, or 3200), and a Minimum Shutter Speed.
White Balance: White balance is used to preserve natural colors under different types of lighting. You can select Auto, Direct Sunlight, Shade, "Daylight" fluorescent lamps, "Warm White" fluorescent lamps, "Cool White" fluorescent lamps, Incandescent light, and Underwater (requires waterproof case). In addition, you can measure for a white balance value or display and select from a list of color temperatures.
Film Simulation: The X-T3 can simulate the effects of different kinds of film, including black-and-white. The new X-Processor 4 adds new Film Simulation modes. You can select one of the following options:
- Provia/Standard: standard color reproduction
- Velvia/Vivid: a high-contrast palette of saturated colors, suited for nature photos
- Astia/Soft: a soft-toned palette of less-saturated colors
- Classic Chrome: soft color and enhanced shadow contrast for a calm look.
- Pro Negative Hi: offers slightly more contrast than Pro Negative Std, making it ideal for outdoor portraits.
- Pro Negative Std: a soft-toned palette. The range of hues available for skin tones is enhanced; a good choice for studio portraits.
- Eterna/Cinema: a setting for filming movies using a palette of subdued colors and deep shadows.
- Acros: for taking black-and-white photos with rich gradation and outstanding sharpness.
- Monochrome: standard black-and-white
- Sepia: takes pictures in sepia tone
Note: Acros and Monochrome are also available with yellow (Ye), red (R), and green (G) filters, which deepen shades of gray corresponding to the selected color.
Color Space: Depending upon how you intend to use the image, you can choose the output color space at the general sRGB setting or the broader color rendition of Adobe RGB (for commercial printing).
Exposure Compensation: Using the dedicated Exposure Compensation dial on the top of the camera, you can alter the exposure from the value suggested by the camera, making pictures brighter or darker. You can adjust the exposure a total of 19 steps from -3.0 to +3.0 EV in 1/3 EV steps. When the dial is set to Custom (C), you can adjust the Exposure Compensation from -5.0 to +5.0 EV using the front command dial. The exposure compensation range for movies is -2.0EV to +2.0EV.
Bracketing: You can take a series of photos with varying settings for each picture. Bracketing options include:
- AE: Each time the shutter is pressed, the camera will take multiple shots, one using the metered value for exposure, some overexposed by the selected amount (+/- 3 EV in 1/3 EV steps), and some underexposed by the same amount.
- ISO: Each time the shutter is pressed, the camera will take multiple shots, one using the current sensitivity setting, some with the sensitivity raised by the selected amount (1/3, 2/3, 1 EV), and the others with the sensitivity lowered.
- Film Simulation: Each time the shutter is released, the camera takes one shot and processes it to create copies with the three film simulation settings selected.
- Dynamic Range: Each time the shutter is pressed, the camera will take three shots, each with different dynamic ranges: 100% for the first, 200% for the second, and 400% for the third.
- Focus: Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera takes a series of photos, varying the focus with each shot.
- White Balance: After selecting a bracketing amount (+/-1, +/-2, +/-3), the camera takes one shot and processes it to create three copies: one at the current white balance setting, one with the fine tuning increased by the selected amount, and another with the fine tuning decreased by the selected amount.
Continuous Shooting: You can capture motion in a series of pictures using the Continuous Shooting mode. You can choose between CH (continuous high speed) or CL (continuous low speed). You can choose from the following frame rates:
|Continuous Mode||Setting||Shutter||Frame Rate||Maximum Number of Shots|
|CG||30fps (1.25x Crop)||Electronic||30||JPEG: 60 frames |
Lossless Compression RAW: 35 frames
Uncompressed RAW: 33 frames
|20fps (1.25x Crop)||Electronic||20||JPEG: 114 frames |
Lossless Compression RAW: 37 frames
Uncompressed RAW: 34 frames
|10fps (1.25x Crop)||Electronic||10||JPEG: 500 frames |
Lossless Compression RAW: 84 frames
Uncompressed RAW: 39 frames
|20fps||Electronic||20||JPEG: 79 frames |
Lossless Compression RAW: 36 frames
Uncompressed RAW: 34 frames
|11fps||Mechanical||11||JPEG: 145 frames |
Lossless Compression RAW: 42 frames
Uncompressed RAW: 36 frames
|8.0fps||Mechanical||8.0||JPEG: 200 frames |
Lossless Compression RAW: 49 frames
Uncompressed RAW: 39 frames
|CL||5.7fps||Mechanical||5.7||JPEG: unlimited |
Lossless Compression RAW: 62 frames
Uncompressed RAW: 43 frames
Multiple Exposures: You can create a photograph that combines two exposures. After the first shot is taken, it will be shown superimposed on the view through the lens, and you will be prompted to take the second shot.
Self-timer: The camera gives you the choice of a 10-second or 2-second self timer. The 10 second self timer is recommended for self portraits, while the 2-second self timer is used to reduce blur caused by the camera moving when the shutter button is pressed.
Focus Points: You can choose the number of focus points available for focus-point selection in manual focus mode, or when Single Point AF is selected. You can choose from 117 focus points, arranged in a 9 x 13 point grid, or 425 points in a 17 x 25 point grid.
Focus Modes: The camera lets you choose how the camera focuses. Using the rotary control on the front of the camera, you can select Single AF (S), Continuous AF (C), or Manual Focus (M).
Face Detection/Eye Detection: The camera lets you choose face detection to automatically detect human faces, or eye detection to automatically detect and accurately focus on human eyes for successful portraits with a shallow depth of field. You can even define the area of priority focus, including right or left eye, or the eye closer to the camera.
Flash Modes: The X-T3 does not have a built-in flash, but comes with the EF-X8 Shoe Mount Flash. Optional external flash units (EF-20, EF-42, EF-X20) can be used for additional lighting at night or indoors under low light. The camera has a sync terminal for connecting flash units that require a sync cable. Red-eye removal minimizes the "red-eye" effect, and is available for each flash mode. You can choose a flash mode for P, S, A, and M shooting modes: Flash Auto, TTL Flash Standard, Slow Sync (1st or 2nd Curtain), Manual Flash, and Off.
Light Metering: The X-T3 uses 256-segment, TTL (through-the-lens) metering, where the camera automatically assesses the scene and selects the optimum exposure. Using the ring surrounding the shutter speed dial, you can select from three metering options: Multi, Spot, Center-Weighted, or Average.
Viewing Images: Images can be played back one-at-a-time or in two multi-frame views of a 9-image grid (3 x 3) and a 100-image grid (10 x 10) of micro-thumbnails.
Playback Zoom/Cropping: You can enlarge a still image in the monitor according to the image quality (size). After you have zoomed in and scrolled the picture to the desired composition, you can create a cropped image of a picture. Copies will have an aspect ratio of 3:2, and will be saved as a separate file.
Resize: To create a small copy of a picture, you can select "Resize" from the menu. The new images vary in size with the original image.
Voice Memo: You can add a voice memo to a recorded photograph using the built-in microphone. The memo can be up to 30 seconds.
Power Requirements: The X-T3 is powered by the supplied NP-W126S Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (7.2V, 1260mAh). The supplied BC-W126 battery charger will charge an NP-W126S battery in about 150 minutes. The estimated battery life is as follows:
|Still Image |
|Boost||310 shots||260 shots|
|Normal||390 shots||370 shots|
|4K (at 29.97 fps)||40 mins||55 mins|
|Full HD (at 59.94 fps)||45 mins||75 mins|
|Hi-speed movies (120 fps)||35 mins||---|
Optional Vertical Battery Grip: The optional VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip is specifically designed for the X-T3 to bring out its full potential. The grip can fit 2 batteries, in addition to the one in the camera, to essentially triple the number of shots per charge. When holding the camera vertically (portrait orientation), the grip features a shutter release button, Q button, focus lever, command dials, AE-L button, and more to give you access to the controls. In addition, its tripod mounting socket is in line with the camera's optical axis. The estimated number of still images taken with the VG-XT3 attached are as follows:
|Boost||890 shots||740 shots|
|Normal||1100 shots||1050 shots|
Lens Overview: The Fujinon XF18-55mm F2.8-4.0 R LM OIS is a wide-range zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 27-84mm. It can be used for shooting wide-angled landscapes and architecture, as well as portraits with its 3x zoom. The Fujifilm X-mount allows it to be used exclusively for Fujifilm X-mount cameras, such as the X-T3, X-T2, X-T1, X-Pro1, and the X-E1. The lens includes front and rear lens caps, and a lens hood.
Optics: The XF18-55mm has 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspherical and 1 extra-low dispersion lens elements. The lens has a 58mm filter thread for adding screw-on filters.
Lens Hood: The lens comes with a bayonet-style lens hood to reduce glare and to protect the front element. When attached, the lens hood adds approximately 1.5" to the overall length of the lens. When not in use, the lens hood can be reverse-mounted on the lens for storage.
Auto/Manual Focus: The lens has a 2-way switch that lets you choose Auto Focus or Manual Focus.
Image Stabilization: The built-in Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) system uses high-precision gyro sensors with quartz oscillators to detect movement. A new, improved algorithm applies the proper correction, resulting in a 4-stop image stabilization performance. You can turn off the OIS using a switch on the lens for those occasions when you are using a tripod.
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 18-55mm (27-84mm)
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (including 3 aspherical and 1 extra-low dispersion elements)
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8 (W) - F4.0 (T)
- Minimum Aperture: F22 (W-T)
- Aperture Control: 7 rounded diaphragm blades; Stop Size: 1/3 EV (19 steps)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.15x (telephoto)
- Angle of View: 76.5° to 29°
- Focus Range:
- Normal: 23.62" (0.6 m) to infinity (zoom range)
- Wide Angle: 13.81" (30cm) to 32.8' (10m)
- Telephoto: 15.75" (40cm) to 32.8' (10m)
- Diameter: 2.569"
- Length: 2.995" (3.671" with caps)
- Weight: 10.9 ounces
USB Type C: The X-T3 features a Type-C USB port, which is compatible with SuperSpeed USB 3.1. Using a USB Type-C cable with a computer that supports USB 3.1 will give you higher download speeds. The USB port can also be used to charge the battery in the camera.
HDMI: The camera has a Micro-HDMI (Type D) output for connecting the camera to your HDTV. An optional Micro-HDMI to HDMI cable is required. The Micro-HDMI output also allows you to connect a separate monitor for simultaneous viewing with the camera's LCD monitor.
Microphone In: A 3.5mm input is provided for connecting an external microphone. Mics that require bus power cannot be used.
Headphone Out: A 3.5mm mini jack is provided for connecting a pair of headphones for listening to movie audio during recording or playback.
Downloadable Software: The X-T3 does not include camera software in the box. Software for the camera can be downloaded from the Fujifilm website, including the following:
- MyFinePix Studio: MyFinePix Studio lets you manage, view, print, and edit images downloaded from your camera to your computer. MyFinePix Studio software is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 7 (SP1). For Mac users, pictures can be copied to your computer using Image Capture, which is supplied with your computer.
- Fujifilm PC AutoSave: PC AutoSave lets you download pictures from your camera over wireless networks. Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 (SP1), and Mac OS X 10.7-10.11, and macOS Sierra.
- RAW File Converter: RAW File Converter is used to view RAW images on your computer. Versions for Windows (10, 8/8.1, 7 with SP1), and Macintosh (OS X 10.8-10.11/ macOS 10.12, and macOS High Sierra) are provided.
- Fujifilm X RAW Studio: When the camera is connected to a computer via USB, Fujifilm X RAW Studio can use the camera's unique image processing engine to rapidly convert RAW files to high-quality JPEG images. Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 (SP1), and Mac OS X 10.10-10.11, and macOS 10.12, 10.13, and macOS Mojave.
- Fujifilm X Acquire: This software lets you connect the camera via USB or Wi-Fi and automatically download photos to a specified folder as they are taken. Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 (SP1), and Mac OS X 10.7.5, 10.8.5, 10.9.5, 10.10.5, 10.11.6, and macOS 10.12.
- Fujifilm Tether Shooting Plug-ins for Lightroom: This plug-in software allows you to connect the camera to your computer via USB 2.0 cable and import captured images directly using Lightroom. Compatibility conforms with the OS of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Hyper-Utility Software HS-V5: This application lets you connect the camera via USB or Wi-Fi, control the camera remotely, and save pictures taken with the camera directly to the computer. Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 (SP1).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?