- vertical battery grip for Fujifilm X-T4 mirrorless cameras
- holds up to 2 NP-W235 batteries
- when combined with a 3rd battery in the camera body, delivers up to about 1,450 frames in Normal mode, and 1,700 frames in Economy mode
- lets you comfortably hold the camera vertically
- includes shutter release button, command dials, focus lever, and additional controls for easy vertical shooting
- dust- and moisture-resistant design for shooting in adverse outdoor conditions
- operates at temperatures as low as 14° Fahrenheit
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 16651332
What's in the box:
- VG-TX4 vertical battery grip
- Battery tray (inserted)
- Connector cover (installed)
- Owner's Manual
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
- Caution sheet
Fujifilm VG-XT4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fujifilm VG-XT4
Overview: The Fujifilm VG-XT4 is a Vertical Battery Grip that is compatible with the new X-T4 mirrorless camera. It attaches to the bottom of the camera, and has a battery tray that holds two NP-W235 rechargeable batteries for extra battery capacity. The Vertical Battery Grip also provides extra controls for taking photos in portrait ("tall") orientation. No batteries are included with the vertical battery grip.
Battery Capacity: The VG-XT4 holds two NP-W126S Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, giving you nearly 3 times the battery capacity when it is attached to the X-T4 camera. When combined with the battery in the X-T4, the VG-XT4 provides enough battery power for up to approximately 1450 frames in Normal mode, and 1700 in Economy mode. When the vertical battery grip is connected, the camera battery level display shows the level of the camera battery, as well as the level of the individual batteries inserted in the VG-XT4. When three batteries are inserted in the camera and the grip, the batteries are discharged in the following order: Left Grip battery, Right Grip battery, and the Camera Battery.
Charging Time: The batteries in the vertical battery grip will charge with the grip is attached to a camera that is connected to an AC-5VJ AC adapter via a USB cable. All three batteries (including the one in the camera) charge simultaneously, and takes approximately 330 minutes (5-1/2 hours). Individually, each NP-W235 charges in approximately 180 minutes in the camera, using the AC power adapter and USB cable (supplied with the camera) are used.
Controls: The VG-XT4 attaches to the bottom of the X-T4 camera to provide a more secure and comfortable grip when shooting in portrait, or tall, orientation. The grip puts many often used controls, including the shutter button, in a more convenient place. Other controls on the vertical battery grip include: Performance Selector (Normal, Economy, Boost), Q (quick menu) button, Fn1 (Function) button, control lock, front command/role selection dial, rear command/focus assist dial, AF ON button, AEL (exposure lock) button, and focus stick (focus lever). All of these controls perform the same function as the matching controls on the camera.
Connections: The X-T4 camera and the VG-XT4 Vertical Battery Grip each have multi-contact connectors that provide and electrical interface between the two items. On the camera, the connector is protected by a removable cover. The cover can be stored in a special compartment on the top of the grip to prevent loss. The VG-XT4 also provides a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Operating Temperature: +14°F to +104°F
- Dimensions: Width 5.45" Height 4.16" Depth 2.4"
- Weight: 10.8 ounces (excluding batteries)