About the Accele USBRHDMI
Tidy up your dash
The best part of a car stereo installation is the moment after you've pushed that last piece of trim back into place and your grand vision is complete. If you used the Accele USBRHDMI 6-foot extension cable, your dash will look even cleaner. Its surface-mountable socket gives you convenient access to your new car stereo's rear USB and HDMI ports. Mount the socket wherever you need it most to plug and unplug your media devices. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 6.25' USB/HDMI extension cable
- Mounting bracket
- 2 Threaded collars
- Rubber cap
- 4 Screws
Accele USBRHDMI reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Accele USBRHDMI
HDMI & USB Extension Cable: The Accele 6.25' HDMI & USB extension cable with mounting bracket (part # USBHDMI) connects to the HDMI input and USB port on the back of your in-dash head unit and provides a convenient connection for your HDMI component and USB device.
- This extension will support Apple CarPlay on in-dash receivers that are equipped with a 1.5A USB port. It is not compatible with Apple CarPlay receivers with USB ports rated lower than 1.5A. However, this extension cable should not be used in conjunction with another USB extension cable (regardless of USB port rating).
- This extension cable does not support Android Auto.
Male & Female Connectors: The 6.25' HDMI & USB extension cable features male and female connectors. There is a male HDMI connector and a female HDMI input. There is also one male USB (type-A) connector and one female USB (type-A) port. The male connectors plug into your head unit's rear-panel ports, while your devices are plugged into the female jacks of HDMI & USB extension cable.
Mounting Options: The Accele HDMI & USB extension cable with mounting bracket offers two mounting options.
- Flush Mount: The female end of the extension cable features a flush mountable design. You can simply drill a 1.125" hole at the desired mounting location and fit the female end of the cable into the hole. A threaded mounting collar secures the cable in place.
- Mounting Bracket: A mounting bracket is also included to surface mount the female end of the cable using the four supplied screws. Once the surface mount bracket is installed, the female end of the cable fits into the bracket. A threaded collar secures the cable to the mounting bracket.
Rubber Caps: A rubber cap is provided to protect the female HDMI & USB connectors of the cable.
- Mounting Bracket:
- Width = 2.125"
- Height = 2.0"
- Depth = 2.25"
- Flush Mount:
- Diameter = 1.3125"
- Depth = 1.75"
- Cutout = 1.125" (diameter) x 1.625" (depth)
- Cable Length: 6.25
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked