About the Accele USBR2X
Add USB ports where you need them
Add USB ports where you need them
Car stereos with rear USB ports provide that clean look in your dash without wires dangling everywhere. Accele's USBR2X dual USB extension cable lets you install accessible USB ports and can keep that neat appearance. Simply plug the male ends of the USB cable extensions into your stereo's USB ports, then use the included dash mount to secure the dual female ports wherever you need them.
For a clean installation
Accele gives you six feet of cable so you can route it through even the trickiest of dashes. The cable's female USB ports provides a flush-mount design for permanent installation — simply drill a hole into the spot where you'd like to connect your USB devices, and snap in the end of the cable for a factory look. If you'd rather not drill a hole, just snap that end of the cable into the included mounting bracket, then place the bracket in a good place for quick access to your USB devices.
- dual 6' USB extension cables for connection to a car stereo's rear USB inputs
- male USB type-A connectors on one end and female USB type-A connectors on other end
- includes USB cover plate and underdash mounting hardware
- flush-mountable design
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # USBR2X
What's in the box:
- 6' Dual USB extension cable
- Mounting bracket
- Plastic threaded-collar
- Rubber threaded-collar
- Rubber cap
- 4 Screws
Accele USBR2X reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Accele USBR2X
Dual USB Extension Cable: The Accele 6' dual USB extension cable with mounting bracket (part # USBR2X) connects to the USB ports on the back of your in-dash head unit and provides a convenient connection for your USB enabled source devices
- This extension will support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on in-dash receivers that are equipped with a 1.5A USB port.
- Only the USB port of the USBR2X that is plugged into the corresponding Apple CarPlay or Android Auto USB port of your receiver is supported.
- This extension cable can even be used in conjunction with the included USB extension cable that came with your receiver.
- It is not compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto receivers with USB ports rated lower than 1.5A.
Male & Female Connectors: The 6' dual USB extension cable features male and female USB connectors. There are two USB (type-A) connectors and two female USB (type-A) ports. The male USB connectors plug into your head unit's rear-panel USB ports, while your devices are plugged into the female USB jacks of the dualUSB extension cable.
Mounting Options: The Accele dual USB extension cable with mounting bracket offers two mounting options.
- Flush Mount: The female end of the dual USB extension cable features a flush mountable design. You can simply drill a 1.125" hole at the desired mounting location and fit the female end of the cable into the hole. A threaded mounting collar secures the cable in place.
- Mounting Bracket: A mounting bracket is also included to surface mount the female end of the cable using the four supplied screws. Once the surface mount bracket is installed, the female end of the cable fits into the bracket. A threaded collar secures the cable to the mounting bracket.
Rubber Caps: A rubber cap is provided to protect the female USB jacks of the dual USB extension cable.
- Mounting Bracket:
- Width = 2.125"
- Height = 2.0"
- Depth = 2.25"
- Flush Mount:
- Diameter = 1.3125"
- Depth = 1.875"
- Cutout =Â 1.125" (diameter) x 1.625" (depth)
- Cable Length: 6.0'
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
4 questions already asked