Focal Aria S 900
Custom speaker stands for Focal Aria 906 bookshelf speakers
Our take on the Focal Aria S 900 by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Create a rock-solid foundation for your speakers
Providing a sturdy foundation for your stand-mounted speakers is crucial to getting the best sound out of them. That's because even slight vibrations can affect a speaker's accuracy, and color what you hear. The Focal Aria S 900 stands are custom-built for the Aria 906 bookshelf speakers. Use a pair to ensure your speakers produce full, natural sound and to place them at the optimal listening height.
These stands give you placement flexibility, since you won't be limited to a space on your shelf or table. And they offer built-in speaker wire management for a neat, clean install.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for Demand Series Aria 906 bookshelf speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- constructed from high-quality aluminum
- high-gloss black tempered glass base
- integrated cable management allows speaker wires to be hidden away
- built-in threaded inserts allow you to securely mount your speakers
- includes carpet spikes and rubber feet for added stability
- stand height: 23-3/4"
- weight: 14 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Upright posts
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Bases
- 2 End-caps
- 8 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- 8 Spikes
- 8 Nuts
- 8 Spacers
- Eight M6 x 18mm screws
- Sixteen M4 x 22mm screws
- User Manual
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Compatibility: The Aria S900 speaker stand from Focal is designed to mount Focal's Aria S906 bookshelf loudspeaker at the perfect listening height. The S906 speaker secures to the S900 speaker stand's top-plate with four screws (included). The S900 speaker stand can also be used with other brands of similar size and weight bookshelf loudspeakers, except without the four screws to secure the speaker down to the top-plate.
High Quality Construction: The Aria S900 speaker stand features an elegant design with an aluminum upright post, steel top-plate, and tempered glass base for a solid, stable mounting surface for your bookshelf loudspeaker.
Wire Management: There is a cable pass-through channel through S900 speaker stand's base and upright post to guide and conceal your speaker wire from your receiver or integrated amplifier to your bookshelf loudspeaker.
Spikes or Rubber Feet: The Focal Aria S900 speaker stand comes with spikes and rubber feet for different floor applications. The spikes should be used on carpeted floors (the spike feet are adjustable). The rubber feet provide safe placement on hardwood, tile, vinyl, and laminate flooring.
- Dimensions without Feet: 10.75" (w) x 23.5" (h) x 13.625" (d)
- Dimensions with Rubber Feet: 10.75" (w) x 23.75" (h) x 13.625" (d)
- Dimension with Spike Feet: 10.75" (w) x 24.0" (h) x 13.625" (d)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
its beautiful and looks like it would go well with my KEF LS50 Wireless system i purchased [ T May 25, 2018 ]