About the Focal Center Channel Stand
- custom stand for Focal Theva and Vestia center channel speakers
- imparts slight upward tilt to speaker for a more immersive soundstage
- made from solid MDF with vinyl veneer
- spikes, rubber feet, and protective discs included
- height: 17-11/16"
- base dimensions: 11-15/16" x 13-11/16"
- weight capacity: 25 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FVESTIACCSTAND
What's in the box:
Focal Center Channel Stand owner's manual
- Upright post
- 4 Long-screws
- 4 Short-screws
- 4 Rubber feet
- 4 Spikes
- 4 Nuts
- 4 Protective discs
- User Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Focal Center Channel Stand
Features & specs
|Number of Stands Included||1|
|Compatibility||Focal Vestia/Theva Center|
|Base Dimensions||11.9375 x 13.6875|
|Top Plate Dimensions||6.3125 x 7.6875|
Compatibility: The Theva/Vestia Series Series Center Stand is designed specifically for Focal's Vestia Center and Theva Center center-channel loudspeakers. The Vestia Center and Theva Center speaker secures to the stand's top-plate with the included hardware. The stand positions the Vestia Center and Theva Center speaker at the perfect listening height and angle.
Tilted Design: The Focal Theva/Vestia Series Series Center Stand features a tilted design for time alignment purposes, achieving a soundstage focused more on the listener.
Note: Because of the Focal Theva/Vestia Series Series Center Stand's tilted design and securement system, it is not recommended that this stand be used with other brands and models of center-channel speakers (only the Focal Vestia Center and Theva Center).
Spikes or Rubber Feet: The Focal Theva/Vestia Series Series Center Stand comes with spikes and rubber feet for different floor applications. The rubber feet provide safe placement on hardwood, tile, vinyl, and laminate flooring. The spikes should be used on carpeted floors. If you want to use the spikes on hardwood, tile, vinyl, or laminate flooring, protective discs ard included that can sit under the spike feet to protect your floors.
- Dimensions with Rubber Feet: 11.9375" (w) x 17.6875" (h) x 13.6875" (d)
- Dimension with Spike Feet: 11.9375" (w) x 1.8.375" (h) x 13.6875" (d)
- Dimensions with Protective Discs: 11.9375" (w) x 18.5625" (h) x 13.6875" (d)
Note: The speaker stand should always be used with either the rubber feet or spike feet installed for optimum sound quality from your compatible speaker and maximum stability.