About the Thule Hyper™ Cargo Carrier
Thule's extra-large Hyper cargo carrier is a great choice for long road trips or weekly sporting events. The patented AeroNose design reduces drag and wind noise, so you'll gain space without hurting your gas mileage. The thick, reinforced body is remarkably durable, while the patented rear-angled base and expanded vehicle mounting points help maximize trunk or hatch clearance.
The Hyper is designed for convenient use, with dual-side openings that let you load or unload from either side of the vehicle. An integrated light helps with nighttime loading and unloading, while Thule's oversized SecureLock ensures the box is safely closed.
The black and silver exterior's high-gloss automotive-grade finish stands up to the rigors of the road, so it'll look great for years to come.
- holds 17 cubic feet of cargo
- patented AeroNose design reduces drag and wind noise
- fits Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks
- AcuTight mounting "clicks" when you reach optimal hold to ensure your box is secured to the rack
- holds 6-8 pairs of skis (max length 205 cm) or 4-6 snowboards
- oversized SecureLock ensures the box is closed properly
- safe, convenient dual-side loading and unloading
- glossy black/silver finish
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 612
Thule Hyper™ Cargo Carrier reviews
Very sleek and modern look. Easy to install on the factory luggage racks on our Ford Explorer. Not as heavy to move as it might look. Well built and easy to load and unload luggage. Opening carrier from either side of the vehicle is awesome. No noticeable noise or wind movement to our vehicle on our trip from Ohio to Tennessee. Great item highly recommended.
Pros: Good looks, well built, sturdy, and aerodynamic. Light weight for its size.
Cons: None really, but it will take 2 people to get it on the racks due to its size.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Thule Hyper™ Cargo Carrier