About the Thule Motion XT Rooftop Cargo Carrier
Rooftop carrier available in 4 sizes and 3 colors
Thule's Motion XT rooftop cargo carrier offers a practical, aerodynamic, and good-looking solution for hauling your gear. A clever hinging and latching system allows you to open this rooftop carrier from either side. It'll securely fit to Thule rack systems and most factory racks. Thule's tool-free Quick-Grip mounting system attaches your box to a rack in less than 5 minutes.
- rooftop cargo carrier — Large Black Glossy
- holds 16 cubic feet of cargo (up to 165 lb.)
- aerodynamic shape reduces wind resistance and noise
- fits Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks
- PowerClick mounting "clicks" when you reach optimal hold to ensure your box is secure
- dual SlideLock locking system
- top opens up from either side of the vehicle
- outer dimensions: 77" L x 17" H x 36" W
- weight: 42 lb.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 6297B
What's in the box:
- 1 Rooftop cargo carrier (Black)
- 4 Mounting clamps
- 3 Tie-down straps
- 2 Lock keys
- Instruction manual
Thule Motion XT Rooftop Cargo Carrier reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule Motion XT Rooftop Cargo Carrier
Overview: Thule's Motion XT L rooftop cargo carrier features a sleek, attractive design that's both space-efficient and aerodynamic. It's forward mounting position on the roof ensures rear hatch access with minimal risk of contacting the cargo box, while grip-friendly outer handles and supporting lid lifters allow it to be easily opened and closed in all conditions. Thule's SlideLock system, with separate locking and opening functions, automatically locks the lid in place and indicates when the box is closed. The Motion XT L cargo carrier is easy to mount to your vehicle roof thanks to its extra wide PowerClick mounting system. The integrated torque indicator gives a solid "click" when properly mounted, ensuring a fast and secure fit.
- External Dimensions: W = 36.0", H = 17.0", L = 77.0"
- Internal Dimensions: W = 31.50", H = 15.0", L = 69.0"
- Internal Volume: 16 cu. ft.
- Height Above Crossbar: 15.50"
- Mounting System: PowerClick
- Load Capacity: 165 lbs.
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Locking System: SlideLock
- Ski Capacity: 5-7 Pairs
- Snowboard Capacity: 3-5
- Maximum Ski Length: 180 cm
- Compatible Thule Mounting Bars: WingBar Evo, AeroBlade, SquareBar, and Xsporter Pro (requires Thule T-track adapter 697-6 - sold separately)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?