About the Thule 6358B Force XT XL
Carry your gear in style
Carry your gear in style
Thule's Force XT cargo carriers offers value, storage space, plus all the key conveniences you want in a rooftop carrier. The diamond-textured AeroSkin lid is built to last, and the aerodynamic shape helps cut through the air.
Available in 4 sizes
Available in four sizes (Sport, L, XL and XXL), the Force XT features two openings that make it easy to load or unload from either side of the vehicle.
- Sport— external dimensions: 74.75” L x 24.75” W x 16.75” H, internal capacity: 11 cubic feet
- L — external dimensions: 74.75” L x 33” W x 18” H, internal capacity: 16 cubic feet
- XL — external dimensions: 82.75” L x 33.75” W x 17.25” H, internal capacity: 18 cubic feet
- XXL — external dimensions: 90.5” L x 35.5” W x 18.5” H, internal capacity: 22 cubic feet
The Force XT fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks. Thule's tool-free PowerClick quick-mount system attaches your box to a rack in less than 5 minutes.
- roof-mounted cargo box (XL version holds 18 cubic feet of cargo)
- external dimensions: 82.75" L x 33.75" W x 17.25" H
- internal dimensions: 77.5" L x 29.5" W x 15.25" H
- fits Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks
- tool-free PowerClick mounting system makes installation easier
- aerodynamic shape reduces wind resistance and noise
- LockKnob system also ensures the box is closed properly (locks included)
- dual doors for loading/unloading from either side of the vehicle
- matte black finish
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 635801
What's in the box:
Thule 6358B Force XT XL owner's manual
- 1 Rooftop cargo carrier (Black) w/ 4 integrated mounting clamps
- 3 Tie-down straps
- 2 Lock keys
- Instruction manual
Thule 6358B Force XT XL reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Thule 6358B Force XT XL
Overview: Thule's Force XT XL rooftop cargo carrier features a sleek, attractive design that's space-efficient, aerodynamic, and versatile for everyday use. It's forward mounting position on the roof ensures rear hatch access with minimal risk of contacting the cargo box, while its DualSide opening allow it to be easily opened and closed from either side of the vehicle. Thule's LockKnob feature makes it comfortable to open and close as well as prevents damage to the Thule Comfort Key locking system. The Force XT XL cargo carrier is easy to mount to your vehicle roof thanks to its extra wide PowerClick mounting system. The integrated torque indicator gives a solid "click" when properly mounted, ensuring a fast and secure fit.
- External Dimensions: W = 33.75", H = 17.25", L = 82.75"
- Internal Dimensions: W = 29.50", H = 15.25", L = 77.50"
- Internal Volume: 18 cu. ft.
- Height Above Crossbar: 16.1"
- Mounting System: PowerClick
- Load Capacity: 165 lbs.
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Locking System: Central lock
- Ski Capacity: 5-7 Pairs
- Snowboard Capacity: 3-5
- Maximum Ski Length: 195 cm
- Compatible Thule Mounting Bars: WingBar Evo, AeroBlade, SquareBar, and Xsporter Pro (requires Thule T-track adapter 697-6 - sold separately)
2 questions already asked
Best deal we could find! They had the same product on multiple outdoor sites for the same sale price, but all of those also wanted over a hundred dollars in shipping. Crutchfield has free shipping and it arrived super fast in perfect condition.
Jessica from Toano, VA