About the Thule Evo Raised Rail
Thule rack systems consist of a set of load bars — which supports your accessories and carriers — held by a set of foot packs attached to your vehicle. Thule's Evo Raised Rail package includes four feet, designed for use with their load bars (available separately) on vehicles that have raised roof railings.
Galvanized stamped steel construction resists corrosion, while the sleek profile design gives your custom rack a factory look. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- foot pack for Thule load bars
- contains 4 feet
- for vehicles with raised roof railings
- for use with compatible Thule load bars (not included)
- WingBar Evo
- rubber lining protects your vehicle's railing
- galvanized stamped steel construction
- zinc iron-plated hardware
- maximum load: 220 lbs. (be sure to check load capacity of your vehicle's roof)
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 710401
More details on the Thule Evo Raised Rail