About the Thule WingBar Evo Load Bars
Thule rack systems consist of a set of load bars — which support your accessories and carriers — held by a set of foot packs that are attached to your vehicle. Their premium WingBar Evo load bars feature a space-age profile and WindDiffuser technology to reduce aerodynamic drag and wind noise, for improved fuel economy and quieter rides.
These strong load bars are available in silver or black and come in four different lengths to best fit your vehicle and what you want to carry. They work with Thule's Evo Clamp and Raised Rail foot packs to hold your gear on your vehicle's roof. The load bars' end caps pivot open to allow access to the upper T-slot for easy accessory installs. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- two load bars for a Thule Evo roof rack system
- BoxBeam internal structure — supports up to 220 lbs.
- be sure to check load capacity of your vehicle's roof
- TrailEdge design and WindDiffuser technology reduce noise and drag
- SwingBlade end cap pivots open to allow full access to the T-slot for easy accessory installs
- Upper T-track QuickAccess interface simplifies installation and removal of accessories
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 711220
What's in the box:
- 2 Load bars (black)
- 2 Rubber channel strips
- 2 Channel inserts
- 4 Adjustment inserts
- 4 End caps
- Installation instructions
- Safety instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule WingBar Evo Load Bars
Overview: The Thule WingBar Evo 118 includes 2 premium load bars for Thule Evo roof rack systems. The WingBar Evo load bars are designed to be used with Thule Evo Clamp and Raised Rail foot packs (sold separately) for carrying up to 220lbs. of roof-top cargo (please check vehicle's maximum roof load capacity). The load bars are exceptionally strong, thanks to Thule's BoxBeam internal structure, and Thule's TrailEdge and WindDiffuser technology help reduce aerodynamic drag for reduced noise and improved fuel economy. An upper T-track, with pivoting end-caps, allow smooth installation and removal of accessories. Please check Thule's Fit Guide to find which roof rack works best for your car.
- WingBar Length: 47"
- Load Width: 47"
- Maximum Load: 220lbs. (please check vehicle's maximum roof load capacity).
- T-Track Equipped: Yes
- Compatible Foot Packs: Thule Evo Clamp & Evo Raised Rail.