About the Thule SquareBar
Thule rack systems consist of a set of load bars — which support your accessories and carriers — held by a set of foot packs that are attached to your vehicle. Their classic steel SquareBar load bars sport a black polymer coating that protects the load bar from the weather and provides a little extra grip for your gear.
SquareBar load bars come in four different lengths to best fit your vehicle and what you want to carry. They work with Thule's Evo Clamp and Raised Rail foot packs to hold your gear on your vehicle's roof. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- two load bars for a Thule Evo roof rack system
- standard steel load bar available in four sizes
- maximum load: 220 lbs. (be sure to check load capacity of your vehicle's roof)
- black polymer coating grips gear
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 712100
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule SquareBar