About the Thule SquareBar
Thule rack systems consist of a set of load bars — which support your accessories and carriers — held by a set of foot packs that are attached to your vehicle. Their classic steel SquareBar load bars sport a black polymer coating that protects the load bar from the weather and provides a little extra grip for your gear.
SquareBar load bars come in four different lengths to best fit your vehicle and what you want to carry. They work with Thule's Evo Clamp and Raised Rail foot packs to hold your gear on your vehicle's roof. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- two load bars for a Thule Evo roof rack system
- standard steel load bar available in four sizes
- maximum load: 220 lbs. (be sure to check load capacity of your vehicle's roof)
- black polymer coating grips gear
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 712400
What's in the box:
- 2 Load bars (black)
- 4 End caps
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule SquareBar
Overview: The Thule SquareBar 135 kit includes 2 classic square load bars for Thule Evo roof rack systems. The SquareBar load bars are designed to be used with Thule Evo Clamp and Raised Rail foot packs (sold separately) for carrying up to 220lbs. of roof-top cargo (please check vehicle's maximum roof load capacity). Thule's classic steel load bars are exceptionally strong and include a black polymer coating that provides additional grip for rooftop cargo. Please check Thule's Fit Guide to find which roof rack works best for your car.
- WingBar Length: 53"
- Load Width: 53"
- Maximum Load: 220lbs. (please check vehicle's maximum roof load capacity).
- Compatible Foot Packs: Thule Evo Clamp & Evo Raised Rail.