About the Thule ProBar
Thule rack systems consist of a set of load bars — which support your accessories and carriers — held by a set of foot packs that are attached to your vehicle by a fit kit. These heavy-duty aluminum ProBar load bars feature a tri-slot design that allows you to carry multiple accessories in a variety of positions. The upper and rear T-tracks are for fast installation and removal of accessories, while the lower T-track is for mounting to the foot packs. ProBars come in two different lengths to best fit your vehicle and what you want to carry.
- two 69" load bars for a Thule roof rack system
- tri-slot design accommodates multiple accessories
- heavy-duty aluminum construction
- maximum load: 220 lbs. (be sure to check load capacity of your vehicle's roof)
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 713600
What's in the box:
- 2 Load bars
- 4 End caps
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule ProBar
Overview: The Thule ProBar 175 kit includes 2 heavy-duty aluminum load bars for Thule Evo roof rack systems. The ProBar load bars are designed to be used with Thule Evo Clamp and Raised Rail foot packs (sold separately) for carrying up to 220lbs. of roof-top cargo (please check vehicle's maximum roof load capacity). Each ProBar features a flexible tri-slot design that allows you to use a wide range of optional accessories. Upper and rear T-tracks allow for fast installation and removal of accessories, while the lower T-track provides the connection to the foot packs. Please check Thule's Fit Guide to find which roof rack works best for your car.
- WingBar Length: 69"
- Load Width: 69"
- Maximum Load: 220lbs. (please check vehicle's maximum roof load capacity).
- Compatible Foot Packs: Thule Evo Clamp & Evo Raised Rail.