About the Thule 830 The Stacker Kayak Rack
Thule's Stacker kayak carrier holds your kayaks up on their sides so you can carry up to four of them safely on your roof. This system features a pair of fold-down, non-scratch-coated steel holder assemblies with quick on/off hardware for convenient and efficient handling for your kayak loads. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- compatible with most roof racks
- includes two Stacker assemblies (holds up to four boats)
- universal hardware for easy transfer from vehicle to vehicle
- folds down flat when not in use
- includes one pair of ratcheting tie downs, two straps, and buckle protectors
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 830
What's in the box:
- 4 Metal brackets
- Eight M6 knobs
- 2 Straps
- 2 Buckle bumpers
- Eight M6 x 50mm carriage bolts
- Eight M6 x 60mm carriage bolts
- 2 Rachets with hooks
- 2 Hooks
- 2 Attachment straps
- Two 1/4" ropes
- 2 Stacker assemblies
Thule 830 The Stacker Kayak Rack reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule 830 The Stacker Kayak Rack
Overview: The Thule 830 - The Stacker is vehicle roof-top carrier designed to hold up to 4 kayaks. The 830 includes one pair ratcheting tie downs, two straps and buckle protectors. For a clean look when not in use, The Stacker folds down flat.
Compatibility: The Thule 830 fits Thule load bars, Yakima bars, and most factory installed racks. Its easy carrier design transfers from vehicle to vehicle with proven universal hardware.
Note: May require the use of Xadapt3 (80 MM bolts/item number 094XADAPT3) on some factory applications. This item requires Xadapt3 (80 MM bolts) when used with XSporter (421/422) and Rapid Aero Bars.