About the Thule 831 Lockable Straps
- steel cables covered in rugged nylon sleeve for dual-layer security
- lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum buckle
- rubber-coated lock housing protect vehicle and equipment
- two Thule One-Key lock cylinders included
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 831
What's in the box:
- Two 13' nylon straps w/ attached locking buckles
- 2 Keys
- Instructions on packaging
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule 831 Lockable Straps
Overview: The Thule 831 Locking Straps are designed for securing cargo to a vehicle roof rack (sold separately). Each of the two 13' nylon straps is reinforced with steel cables for extra strength and theft protection. Both locking buckles are made of lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum that's housed in a rubber coating to prevent damage to your vehicle and equipment.
One-Key Locks: The two 831 Locking Straps feature Thule's One-Key lock cylinders that allow one key to lock and unlock both buckles, eliminating the need to carry 2 keys. Two duplicate keys are provided.