About the Thule 881 Top Deck Kayak Carrier
Thule's basic 881 Top Deck kayak carrier holds your kayak safely and tightly on most roof racks. The package includes four saddles, mounting hardware, and four straps. The custom-designed saddles conform to most hull shapes, and their rubber pads offer a secure fit.
The saddles are compatible with Thule, Yakima, and most factory roof racks. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- complete carrier for one boat
- additional safety provided by bow and stern tie downs
- includes four saddles, all mounting hardware, and heavy-duty straps
- fits most roof racks
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 881
What's in the box:
- 4 Saddles
- 2 Hooks
- 8 Carriage bolts
- 4 Metal brackets
- 4 Wing knobs
- Two 1/4" ropes
- 2 Straps
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule 881 Top Deck Kayak Carrier
Overview: The Thule 881 - Top Deck Kayak Saddle is a complete carrier that includes everything needed to transport your kayak safely and securely. This complete carrier for one boat includes four saddles, all mounting hardware, and heavy-duty straps.
Construction: The Thule 881 - Top Deck Kayak Saddle features steel, plastic, and rubber construction.
Custom Designed Saddle: The 881 firmly holds your kayak with a custom designed saddle that conforms to the hull.
Integrated Rubber Pad: The Thule 881 provides maximum kayak protection with its integrated rubber pad.
Large Contact Surface: The 881 virtually eliminates hot spots due to its large contact surface area.
Compatibility: The Thule 881 fits Thule standard and Xsporter load bars, Yakima, and most factory installed cross bars.
Note: May require the use of Xadapt3 (80 MM bolts) on some factory applications. This item will require the use of Xadapt3 (80 MM bolts) on our XSporter (421/422) and Rapid Aero Bars.
The Thule 881 Top Deck Kayak Carrier replaces these items
- rear-facing roller centers boat and prevents contact with the load bar
- accommodate kayaks up to 36" wide and 75 pounds
- fits Thule square load bars only
- one set of low-friction, felt-lined Hydro-Glide saddles for easy loading
- one set of high-friction Set-to-Go saddles grips kayak for safe transport
- includes four saddles, ratcheting tie downs, heavy-duty straps, and buckle protectors
1 question already asked