Thule 9006XT Gateway Bike Carrier
Rear-mount 2-bike carrier
Item # 0949006XT | MFR # 9006XT
$179.99 Earn up to 180 Rewards points
Ask an expert
Our VA-based experts can help.
Our take on the Thule 9006XT Gateway Bike Carrier by Crutchfield's Jon Paul
The 9006XT is a robust, rear-mounted bike carrier that's designed for security and style. Thule's patented FitDial™ system adjusts to your vehicle, so the carrier will stay secure without damaging paint or bumpers. The 2-bike carrier's arms provide ample spacing, while Hold Fast Cradles™ and anti-sway cages cushion your bikes and eliminate bike-to-bike contact. They also adjust independently, so you can transport unique bike frames.
Sturdy nylon straps help keep the bike in place, and a strap management device keeps excess length under control. The carrier folds flat for convenient storage when not in use.
- anti-sway cages cushion bikes and provide maximum bike security
- bike arms adjust independently to hold unique bike frames
- bike arms provide ample spacing to avoid bike-to-bike contact
- patented FitDial™ with Quick-Fit™ lever adjusts to fit your vehicle
- durable nylon straps install easily and keep rack secure
- strap management device contains excess straps to help protect paint
- folds flat for convenient storage
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
2 questions already asked
According to Thule's fit guide, I'm afraid the 9006XT Gateway Rear-mount 2-bike carrier is not recommended for your 2015 Sonata. If you'd like to find something that will work with your Sonata, please contact an Advisor directly by phone (888.955.6000) or online chat. Thanks! [ Larry Oct 10, 2017 ] Staff
I forwarded your question to an Advisor and they responded with the following: Using the Thule Fit Guide I found that this bike rack would work well for this vehicle and it has the ability to carry 2 bikes. If you would like to discuss further you can contact an Advisor directly by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. [ Krissy Jun 02, 2014 ] Staff