About the Thule 9024XT Apex XT 2 2-Bike Hitch Rack
Bike transport done right
Bike transport done right
Transport your bikes safely and securely with Thule's 9024XT Apex XT 2 two-bike rack. This sturdy rack supports up to 75 pounds, and attaches to either 2" or 1-1/4" trailer hitch
Thule's anti-sway system offers a steady ride so your bikes won't knock into each other, while an integrated anti-theft cable and a hitch lock deters thieves. The Apex XT hitch rack is also available in 4-bike and 5-bike versions. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- carries up to 2 bikes
- attaches to your vehicle's trailer hitch (convertible for 2" or 1-1/4" hitch receivers)
- quick-release levers for rapid rear vehicle access and folding arms for storage
- maximum carrying capacity of 75 pounds
- anti-sway system prevents contact between bikes
- includes integrated bike locking cable and hitch lock
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 9024XT
What's in the box:
- 2-Bike rack assembly
- 4 Long cradle-straps
- 2 Short cradle-straps
- 1 Cinch-strap
- 2 Locks
- 2 Lock keys
- 1 Change key (uncut)
- Two M6x25mm hex-socket bolts
- 4mm Allen key
- 5mm Allen key
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule 9024XT Apex XT 2 2-Bike Hitch Rack
Overview: The Thule Apex XT 2 premium hitch-mounted bike rack can accommodate a wide range of bike sizes and frame styles. Its compact cradle design allows bikes to be quickly attached and secured using ratcheting cradle-straps. Integrated anti-sway technology and 7" bike spacing provides superior stability with no bike-to-bike contact.
Trunk Access: The Apex XT 2 features an integrated HitchSwitch release that lets you tilt the bike rack downward for access to your vehicle trunk or hatch.
Note: The Apex XT 2 cannot be folded down with bikes mounted.
Removable Design: The Apex XT 2 can quickly and easily be removed from the hitch receiver and folded for storage. An integrated carry-handle provides ergonomic transport when folded.
Lockable: The Thule bike rack features an integrated cable-lock so bikes can be locked to the rack. The rack can be locked to the vehicle using a tool-free SnugTite lock assembly.
Hitch Receiver Compatibility: The Thule Apex XT 2 includes an adaptor for mounting the carrier to 2" hitch receivers. The adapter can be removed, allowing attachment to 1.25" (1-1/4") hitch receivers.
- Maximum Bike Capacity: 2
- Maximum Single Bike Weight: 37.5 lbs.
- Total Load Capacity: 75 lbs.
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Carbon Frame Compatible: Yes
- Distance Between Bikes: 7"
- In Use: W = 11.0", H = 37.0", D = 28.2"
- Folded: W = 11.0", H = 37.0", D = 15.4"