About the Thule T2 Pro XTR 9035XTR
Transport your bikes like a pro
Transport your bikes like a pro
Thule's T2 Pro XTR 9035XTR premium platform bike carrier conveniently and securely holds two bikes on your 1.25-inch hitch receiver, tilting out of the way to give you access to your vehicle's rear door when necessary. This bike carrier features a system of ratcheting hooks with integrated cable locks that hold the bike without touching the frame.
Wheel straps adjust to fit most bikes, even those with fat tires up to 5 inches wide. A receiver lock reduces hitch movement and locks the carrier to your vehicle. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- hitch-mounted 2-bike carrier
- connects to 1.25" trailer hitch receiver
- tilts away from vehicle for rear access
- works with bikes that have wheels from 20"-29" in diameter, tires up to 5" wide, and wheelbases up to 50-1/2" long
- maximum carrying capacity: 60 lbs. per tray, 100 lbs. total
- ratcheting hook with cable lock system (locks included) secures bike with no frame contact
- receiver lock secures carrier to vehicle
- folds away when not in use
- quick-release lever allows for rapid storage
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 9035XTR
What's in the box:
Thule T2 Pro XTR 9035XTR owner's manual
- Hitch assembly
- 2 Bike carriers w/extendable arms and integrated wheel cables
- 2 Wheel trays
- 2 Wheel clamps
- 2 End caps
- 3 Lock cylinders
- 2 Lock keys
- 1 Change key
- Ten 24mm screws
- Eight 16mm screws
- 2 Small washers
- 8 Large washers
- 4mm Allen key
- 5mm Allen key
- Instruction manual
- Product registration information
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Thule T2 Pro XTR 9035XTR
Overview: The Thule T2 Pro XTR hitch-mounted bicycle carrier lets you easily and safely transport up to two bikes using your 1.25" hitch receiver (not included). The bike carrier's versatile design fits nearly all styles of bikes up to 60 lbs. with no frame contact. Side-to-side adjustment provides generous spacing between bikes. The T2 Pro XTR is ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, e-bikes, and fat bikes, allowing for 20"-29" wheels and tires up to 5" wide, without adapters.
Trunk Access: The Thule T2 Pro XTR features an integrated HitchSwitch lever that lets you tilt the bike rack downward for access to your vehicle trunk or hatch, even with bikes mounted.
Removable Design: Thule's AutoAttach system allows the bike carrier to be installed and removed easily without tools, while integrated wheels help to maneuver the rack on and off the vehicle. Once removed from the hitch receiver, the bike carrier can be folded for storage.
Lockable: The Thule T2 Pro XTR features two integrated locking cables for securing two bikes to the rack, and an additional lock for the securing the rack to the hitch receiver.
Hitch Receiver Compatibility: The Thule T2 Pro XTR is designed to mount to 1.25" (1-1/4") hitch receivers.
- Maximum Bike Capacity: 2
- Maximum Single Bike Weight: 60 lbs.
- Total Load Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Weight: 52.04 lbs.
- Maximum Tire Width: 5"
- Maximum Wheel Diameter: 29"
- Maximum Wheel Base: 50" (1270mm)
- Maximum Distance Between Bikes: 12.5"
- Carbon Frame Compatible: Yes
- Tilt Function with Bikes: Yes
- Receiver Lock Included: Yes
- Bike Locks Included: Yes
- Assembled: W = 54.0", H = 45.0", D = 44.25"
- Mounted: W = 54.0", H = 45.0", D = 43.0"
- Folded: W = 54.7", H = 33.8", D = 22.5"
1 question already asked