About the Thule T2 Pro XT 2-Bike Add-On 9036XT
Now you can transport up to four bikes
Thule's T2 Pro XT Add-On 9036 doubles your T2 Pro XT 9034XT carrier's bike-carrying capacity. It simply connects to the end of your T2 Pro XT 2-bike carrier and does exactly what its name implies: adds 2 bikes to the rack.
- 2-bike add-on for Thule T2 Pro XT 9034XT bike carrier
- works with bikes that have wheels from 20"-29" in diameter, tires up to 5" wide, and wheelbases up to 50.5" long
- increases total capacity up to 4 bikes and 160 pounds
- ratcheting hook with cable lock system secures bike with no frame contact
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 9036XTB
What's in the box:
- Extension bracket
- 2 Bike carriers w/extendable arm
- 2 Wheel trays
- 2 Wheel clamps w/adjustable strap
- 2 End-caps
- Ten 1" screws
- Twelve 14mm screws
- 12 Large flat-washers
- 2 Small flat-washers
- 2 Locks
- 2 Keys
- 1 Change key
- 2 Allen keys (5mm & 4mm)
- Installation instructions
- Registration card
Thule T2 Pro XT 2-Bike Add-On 9036XT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule T2 Pro XT 2-Bike Add-On 9036XT
Overview: The Thule T2 Pro XT Add-On platform bike rack lets you add an additional 2 bike capacity to your Thule T2 Classic hitch-mount bike rack (sold separately), for a total carrying capacity of 4 bicycles (2" hitch receivers only). Integrated frame-free ratcheting arms quickly secure bikes without frame contact, and side-to-side adjustment allows for plenty of space between bikes. Two integrated cable locks are provided for securing two bikes. Two lock keys are included. The T2 Pro XT Add-On can accommodate carbon frames, mountain and downhill bikes, e-bikes, and fat bikes. Bike wheels can be between 20-29" and tires up to 5" wide without the need for adapters.
- The Thule T2 Pro XT Add-On is not a stand-alone bike rack and must be used with a Thule T2 Classic bike rack.
- Not compatible with bikes with front fenders.
- Only compatible with 2" hitch receivers.
1 question already asked